Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iww/czw

Options
  • 22-06-2002 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

www.czwwrestling.com has a nice write up about the IWW check it out

bomb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

I think the future looks good if they have a friendship with CZW. Plus if any irish wrestlers work ever for IWW we could maybe see em CZW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I love IWW so much and i can see myself being a fan for many years to come plus I have read so much about CZW on the net and In POW (excellent unbiast read, purchase it in Forbidden Planet) :D

But... Does IWW have one Irish wrestler? It really needs one, even get in a good judo expert, cos there is hardly any difference between Judo and Pro-Wrestling. I think its kind of a Nessisity!

But hey-ho! Keep it up IWW!

Hanza
    And thats why they call me the Heretic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭eggs

I agree too, IWW done some great work on the day (I missed the matinee show). But an Irish wrestler would have to look the part, I'm 6 foot but I'm skinny as **** and twice as ugly. How about you guys?

What about Paul Tracey and Fergal Devitt who work for NWA UK. They are irish wrestlers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭eggs

I checked out NWA-UK and those two Irish guys look like ****e. I don't mean to insult there experience, as I have never seen them wrestle, but they look like two average skinny lads that would make any promotion look cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Also you can tell how interested they were about wrestling for an irish company by the way they Hounded the IWW Staff:D

Anyway the only reason they are getting any kind of push is because the european scene is buzzing about iww at the moment and nwauk are cashing in by lashing two irish lads up on their front page, look at the talent roster they have some big talented guys:D you think they would promote two skinny paddys over them normally??? no fricking way.
    Houlihan by god man learn to write, what gives you authority to write about training most of what you wrote about was just copied from multiple traing sites. Imagination man, write about a touchy subject take a risk and peopl will want to read the column.

Yeah Right
    bomb:D

Well if you think my columns suck don't read em. If i could i'd write about IWW weekly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

What are you going to write about IWW you dont know wahts going on, you didnt even go to the show

I know a bit of whats going on, And look I had to attend a funeral.

Advertisement