Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent Article on the Void left by Seinfeld

Options
  • 21-06-2002 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Well Written and very true synopsis :)
    Entitled:
    The long, long wait for "the next" Seinfeld.
    By Tom Shales, Washington Post, Tuesday, June 11, 2002

--
    I cant find the original URL, but I have the text attached.
    There is a max 10,000 character limit (the article is 10,800) so it was too big to post :(

Enjoy :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I must read that it looks very promosing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I read it and it was a fascinating read, interesting to see the reviewing figures have gone up since its been repeated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I think this sums up why...
    Amazingly, even in reruns "Seinfeld" is full of surprises. How is that possible? A good question. It's possible because most "Seinfeld" episodes have multiple funny plot lines, and it's hard to remember which ones go together. In other words, you're watching the show in which Jerry has to steal a marble rye from a little old lady, but you may have forgotten that it's also the show in which Kramer feeds "Beeferino" to a hansom cab horse, thereby giving it a near-toxic fit of flatulence.

It is an excellant article and I might put this in an articles database on the site:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Advertisement