Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Goes - Alex or Spencer?

Options
  • 19-06-2002 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Spencer should go. Basically the guy is a boring lump. Alex should stay cos he's funny, starts fights, and is always up to something.

Anyone know the number for ringing here?

Who Goes? You Decide! 17 votes

Alex
    0% 0 votes
    Spencer
    100% 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

who goes???
    who cares:confused::p

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Terminator

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found the number to vote out Spencer :

Spencer 1540 71 71 06

Calls cost 30c. Mobile costs may vary.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yippee ?????????????? You can now dial a premium rate number to stop someone who you've never met before from getting £70,000 ??

Dude... you REALLY should get out more :D

(Don't get me wrong - I like BB - I watch it, but I just do NOT see the point in voting!!!)

- Dave.

If Alex goes then I'll have no reason to watch bb, except for Adele maybe. That's why Spencer must Go!

Tel : 1540 71 71 06

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Terminator
    If Alex goes then I'll have no reason to watch bb, except for Adele maybe. That's why Spencer must Go!

There was a reason to watch BB in the first place ?

But Spencer is a CS player!! :D:confused: :cool: :eek: :( :mad: :o :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

please include a 'Who ****ing cares' option next time pollboy

Whatever Dustin

Looks like Spencer is out this Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

If ever a thread needed the Atari Jaguar option...........
    And exactly who has opened up these Irish phonelines?Or are 1540s a code that gets you to UK Premium lines?If i want to spend a tenner a minute o 1540 lines it will be for my own perverse pleasure with filthy mouthed whores thank you.Not to vote for 2 people i dont think ive ever seen more than twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

If you really don't care at all, why read the topic? It's pretty obvious from the title what it's about :).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Mills
    If you really don't care at all, why read the topic? It's pretty obvious from the title what it's about :).

My thoughts exactly....:rolleyes:

just giving our opinion......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

What is this all about?

Originally posted by Mills

Exactly!!! Its also quite funny when you consider the thousands of other posts they could be reading.

Funny how you always get the supposedly disinterested peeps who cant resist sticking their oar in.

well personally i dont think the terminator wud b this interested in big bro. [and its more like hundreds of posts]:p

Chill out, dickwad :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Rufus T Firefly

I like this 'giving an opinion' out-clause. It gives you the option of going around giving out yards about subjects that don't interest you in every area of the boards.

The next time the nerds cabal are discussing the various merits and demerits of playing Quake 23 & a quarter on an IBM Turbo XW398723a, I shall feel free to chip in - 'oh who gives a monkey's geek boy, f**k off out into the sunshine and take a look at the real world for once in your socially maladjusted life.'

Or perhaps I shall saunter into the personal issues forum where somebody is confiding suicidal thoughts. I can opine: 'Just do it bitch. And save the world another 40 years of your self-pitying whining.'

Hey this is fun. As a non-techie, can we also have an non Atari Juggler option for chipping in on Technology polls - something along the lines of 'Sorry, I'm not so sad as to have a computer as a best friend.'

PS Alex has to go. Never trust a man who doesn't pee in the shower.

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    and its more like hundreds of posts :p

Doh - Nearly half a million actually !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

who gives a donkeys bollok which one of them goes. Big brother is a big pile of steaming pants. You sit there on your couch watching ppl sitting there on their couch. Come on there must be something better to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

We could watch Brian the queer acting(?) like a complete dickhead every saturday morning on kids tv. I hope his own arse eats him someday soon!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Does the fact that in more than a week only 32 of the boards thousands of members have bothered voting show that the irish are not prepared to watch this ****e like they do across the water?You should see the forum on digitalspy for BB-any time of day or night you visit there are at least 20-30 people on posting every second that jade just picked her nose or jim bites his nails:confused: :rolleyes:

Advertisement