Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song from eyes wide shut?

Options
  • 19-06-2002 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭

Could someone please tell me what that guitar song from eyes wide shut is, its played a couple of times in the film and is played at the menu of the dvd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Gave the DVD to my brother (exchange for Spinal Tap) so I can't check and I'm not 100% certain but I think it's Chris Isaak's "Baby did a bad bad thing" (good song, doesn't do much though)

Full music listing at
    http://us.imdb.com/Soundtracks?0120663

if I'm wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

It's from the Chris Isaak album "Forever Blue". Good album too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Just a tip for people wondering which song is which.

It's standard practice in the credits of films for the songs to be listed in chronological order so if you know the names of the song before or after the one you're curious about it can help you work it out.

Bye! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

cheers y'all, Pigman i have the stanely kubrick dvd box set but i loaned it to a friend and there appears to be no sign of a return anytime soon so couldnt check it out.

Go buy the box set now, its well worth the magic beans its asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

indeed - great box set

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by Caesar_Bojangle
    cheers y'all, Pigman i have the stanely kubrick dvd box set but i loaned it to a friend and there appears to be no sign of a return anytime soon so couldnt check it out.

Go buy the box set now, its well worth the magic beans its asking.

Where there's a will theres a way. http://us.imdb.com/Soundtracks?0120663 IMDB do complete soundtrack listings for most movies.

Advertisement