Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any lead guitarists at a loose end?

Options
  • 18-06-2002 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

any lead Gtarists looking to join a band?, we are looking for someone mid twenties who likes led zep, chillis, stones and other stuff and wants to play live.

reply if your interested

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 SomeFink

nobody, hmm oh well, on somewhere else to look so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Where abouts? age range?

Dublin we are from the southside and the city
    mid twenties but we arent bothered
    u interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

I would..how south dub are you...as in where.
    is it a 4 piece a 5 piece etc ? and how long ye all playing..ive been playing 8 yearsish i think.. i did all the guitars on this track.. www.brazenonline.com/Brazen_Love_Lies_Bleeding.mp3
    eh thats it realy im loacted in blessington wickla

adios
    nem

well nemisis i live in cabinteely, the other lads are in rathfarnam

we are hoping to be a 5 piece (if we get a lead G)

we have drums, bass, rhythm and a singer, we were all in other bands and have just started getting a new band off the ground but we have all been playing years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

well I've never played in a band but I have been playing for about 5 years. Havent been playing in about a year but I started to get back into it in the last month. Try and practise most nights. I'll try and record something tonight so you can see what I'm capable of (or not as the case might be :-) BTW I just live up the road from your mates in Churchtown and am 26

Oh, I'm not that hot on leads, more of a rhythm player .... oh well..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Prolly bit to far for me to be heading to man,sry

adios
    nem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

am a wickla lad myself, Liz McManus ya sexy beast :D or even Mildred Fox the choice, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd probably piss y'all of sooner or later and am somewhat younger that you expected at 17, anyway i am deeply considering forming my own band within the wickla vicinity all i really need is a bass player which are impossible to find as nobody wants to play bass.

thanks caesar, nemisis and diarmuid for the interest, if you know any lead players in their mid twenties give me a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Dude..

If you're looking for a Lead G to jam with from Monday to thursday - send a list of three or four tunes to brian@freyne.com

Oh yea - I'm heading towards 29.

Brian.

• Advertisement
Advertisement