Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IWW Comments

Options
  • 16-06-2002 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Im just back from the event where I got Zandigs blood in my mouth, on my face and all over my suit! I must say that shows dont get much better than that. the only disapointment was that the crowds started an ECW chant instead of an I DuB DuB one!!!
    The videos gonna rock!

Bomb

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

omg the event was awesum! this was the first wrestling event ive attended and it was beyond my wildest dreams!!! (evening show).

The IWW put on a truly professional show here, the matches were great especially the last 3 (hardcore match and barbed wire match bettered almost anything ive seen by ecw on a DVD). Before the show I had no idea that the attending crowd would go mental and that they did! chants of ECW ECW ECW and holy sh!t, holy sh!t, holy sh!t filled the arena voicing much support to the splendid carnage and torn bodies that put the WWE and their so-called hardcore title matches to pitifull shame. Yes the crimson really did run wild and to be truthfull you really shouldnt try this at home!!! anyone reading this who didnt attend missed the show of a lifetime. 14 hours later and Im still buzzing from it, it was that damn good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

As a Bloody Zandig Said "Support IWW they are great guys and We'll be back in IWW! C ZEE DUB!"

Damn Skippy, What did you think of the show Hanza?

Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I swear to god... i tried to start a I W W chant but the people behind me started shouting I LOVE YOU! so I stopped!

That was my 3rd live wrestling event, and by far the best! The crowd were great and it was obvious the wrestlers trived on the energy we gave them! My favourite match was the Ladders and chairs match, it combined REAL wresteling with extream hardcore action, I read about Bambi on the net aswell as Kavoc so I was looking forward to that one!

The barbed wire match was remissing of the Old XPW mick Foley vs. Terry Funky stuff, at soem points Zandig really reminded me of the King of Funk u.

All in all it was excellent amazingly wonderful, and worth every penny and more! Iww should be really proud of them selves, Plus every one has top agree Tatanka was great and a really nice guy!

Just 1 comment, the sound was very poor, but thats not IWWs fault, At times it was quite hard to make out what they were saying!

All in all excellent...
    Hey did anyone see teh time keeper, he must have thaught he was really cool, prancing round like that... ;)
    Only Joking!

Hanza
    And that is why they call me the Heretic!!!

Here are some quotes i found around the net about the show

Last nite you missed out on a great frikkin show. Hell you missed out on John Zandig and Justice pain in a barbed wire board light tube, barbed wire hurley death match

Ah, broken glass, blood, barbed wire, stabbings with glass, children crying. What a show.
    But seriously. That was a tremendous effort from IwW and next show, whenever, wherever I will be sure to be there.

i thought the show was excellent i especially enjoyed the Doug Williams Mike Modest match i got to meet doug which was one of the main reasons i went their and he is the coolest guy i thought robbie was really sound as well and meeting mike modest topped it all off great show looking forward to the next one in Dublin

Sounds an awesome show.. well done to all...

I have to say my friends and I enjoyed the show. I'll have a review up within the next day. There was only about 200 people there - tops. Williams/Modest was good with a dope flying Ace Crusher on WIlliams. Main event was fun and Kovac's match was good too. Overall - well done to the people in charge. Keep at it, more people will come. Great fun!

WHOO..
    what a great weekend....
    fun shows and had great opertunitys to have long indepth talks with PN NUEZ, MODEST! to name but a few!..
    enjoyed my matchs and even got hit by the kids(i have the mark on my chest to prove!)

there are more ill post up.

Bomb;)

Hey, I wasnt prancing!!! I was Running away from the CZW Lads, You would too if an entire section threw their chairs into the ring!!!

That bit was cool:D
    Scary though!:rolleyes:

bomb

• Advertisement
Advertisement