Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Austin gone?

Options
  • 15-06-2002 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

I have heard rumours that following an argument between Austin and WWE bosses about his views that Brock Lesner is getting too much of a push he has been 'taken off the talent roster'
    Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny these.
    btw go here: http://www.live365.com/stations/ewfunker?play
    its an online radio station that plays entrance themes, wrestling related songs and so on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Jim Ross wrote about it for "The Ross Report" on WWE.com . it doesn't look good

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I think its only part of a big storyline, if it really was serious i dont think they wouldve even mentioned it during RAW. When someone leaves in a bad way or gets fired for real the WWE are usually quiet about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Do you all wanna know what I think?

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

Anoying isnt it?

Well well never have to hear that again!
    horay!

Hanza
    And that is why they call me the Heretic!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

well damn looks like this is true and not a story line. Read more about it in link below

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?threadid=26946

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/020617/80/d1d4g.html

Wrestler Steve Austin accused of beating wife

SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - The wife of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin has accused the wrestling star of beating her after a weekend argument at their home in an upscale neighbourhood of San Antonio, police have said.

Debra Williams, also a professional wrestler, called police to the couple's home on Saturday night and told officers that Austin had beaten her on the head, back and legs then stormed out of the house before police arrived.

Austin called the house while officers were there and was told he was in trouble, according to a police report. Austin told them he understood, but declined a request to return to the house or report to the police station, the report said.

Williams has not filed a formal charge, so Austin is not considered a fugitive, according to Sgt. Gabe Trevino. Williams was not hospitalised after the alleged assault.

Austin, a native Texan and former North Texas State University football player began wrestling professionally in 1992 and is one of the leading stars of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc., formerly known as the World Wrestling Federation.

World Wrestling Entertainment spokesman Gary Davis said Austin recently failed to appear at two scheduled performances, one in Montreal and one in Austin, Texas, describing the no-shows as an "unacceptable violation of his contract."

Davis said Austin was apparently dissatisfied with the way his character was being developed for WWE shows.

Williams, a former beauty queen, is also affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

the wife beater can stay far away from the WWE as far as i'm concerned. he is nothing but scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

I used to like Austin when I first got back into wrestling but his 'hardass' angle (which in fact I don't believe IS an angle) became tedious VERY quickly. The 'what' gimmick that was introduced during the Invasion angle just made me hate the guy even more and then when I heard he was complaining about being dropped into mid-card fueds with NWO memebers I decided I had just had enough of the guy. The Stone Cold character had nothing left to offer in my opinion and I for one am glad he's gone

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Austin is taken off most of the ads and he is off the raw entrance.

Advertisement