Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memento DVD (Reg 2)

Options
  • 13-06-2002 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

I just got it off play.com there today and it says on the case that there is a secret hidden bit.
    "Special Hidden Feature: The Beginning Of The End"
    Does anybody know how to access this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭jes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

It's a nice one, lets you watch the whole movie in chronological order as opposed to the ordinary way, which is prettymuch backwards. It lets you watch the first scene in forward as opposed to rewind too :).

Been ages since I did it but I think it's something to do with going into the special features menu and waiting until you can see a picture in his mouth when it's running all the menu options past you, press enter on your remote right then to start it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Thanks I'll check that out later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

warning: it does kill the thinking aspect of the movie dead. the next time you see it after watching the chronological version its just lost something...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It doesnt seem to work.
    This is a dvd drive on my computer so I cant press enter on the remote.
    When I go into special features I click on the picture when it comes up. It then goes into a little kind of scene where the a few pictures fly around like when you click on any item on the main menu. Then it brings me straight back to the main menu. Is this supposed to happen? I clicked on play movie anyway and well it's just the normal film, not the special feature.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by Makaveli
    It doesnt seem to work.
    This is a dvd drive on my computer so I cant press enter on the remote.
    When I go into special features I click on the picture when it comes up. It then goes into a little kind of scene where the a few pictures fly around like when you click on any item on the main menu. Then it brings me straight back to the main menu. Is this supposed to happen? I clicked on play movie anyway and well it's just the normal film, not the special feature.

Some DVD-ROM players have problems accessing second layers of DVDs. This problem was highlighted to me especially when several of my DVDs failed when accessing their audio commentaries. Perhaps this might have something to do with your problem?

Regarding Mememto, for anyone considering buying it, I heard there is a Special Edition coming out before the end of the year which will have all the stuff in the current version as well as other stuff like Audio Commentaries and documentaries.

Advertisement