Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who'd Like Ser to Fail his final 3 exams?

Options
  • 12-06-2002 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭

Just getting an idea of numbers on how big my 'fanclub' actually is after weeks of giving abuse

Would you like ser to fail his final 3 exams? 26 votes

YES! , DAT PRICK
    0% 0 votes
    No, what do I care?
    53% 14 votes
    Gawd No I\'m A Member of his Fan club
    46% 12 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Xelsior

Hmm, you have a fanclub..
    Have you been letting blind ppl use the computer again? :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

god no i love the boy

Ser, How much are you payin these guys? If its over €20, im in :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Originally posted by Xelsior
    Ser, How much are you payin these guys? If its over €20, im in :p

They are doing it for the greater good of giving ser the confidence to go off n get his 550pts and to annoy Man U Babe even more...if thats possible

and ye little newbie fo back to yer limerick scumbags.....if ye can't rely on a limerick scum bag to back ye up whats the world comming to.....

Ser 2.1
    New and improved

19.99 actually not 20 and omg the limerick bays! have turned against each other

/me wonders who will get his knife out first

• Advertisement

/me gets his knife out on -=Castaway=-
    i aint a scumbag, im a very polite sham lol

Nah Ser, i hope ya get yer 550 points, and i hope i get at least 10 :)

Awww thanks jamie :)
    Looookkk Man U Babe someone can be happy for those who work :p

/me takes his knife out on cast aswell....cark bai!!!!

/me takes out his gun and limerick riff raff run a mile ha ha!

and btw ure sig is all broke

/me goes to the car and takes out his para and watches cast run a mile

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm gonna allow this, just because there's still plenty of people who need a break :)

Poll altered for Ser ;)

If this degrades any further into crap, I'm gonna have to lock it. Legitimate discussion about ser failing his exams only thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

ROfl

322686 yes votes ;)

yo ian if its what the public want let em have it :P

Poll altered for Ser

If this degrades any further into crap, I'm gonna have to lock it. Legitimate discussion about ser failing his exams only thanks

LMFAO quality........

yo ian if its what the public want let em have it :P

ye little mup daniel...i might just do that...but then i wouldn't get into college so i think i'll just go get my A1's and plaster my results all over this board and pm em to you like 10,000 times in august ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I AM happy for those who work. What I'm not happy for is people who feel the need to tell the world every 10 seconds how great they are or that they study 60 hours a week or how theyre aiming for 100-odd more points than they need. Ok, so ser's damn good at maths applied maths n ****. So are a lot of people I know and they dont feel the need to make it the defining feature of their online personality.
    So glad I thought TCD maths dept were assholes at open day, could have had to put up with peeps like ser for 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Just thought I would point out people that are really good at maths end up being unbalanced in the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Not everyone who's good at maths will turn out like John Nash, dont base all your impressions on a (not very accurate) film.
    I am assuming you base this on 'A Beautiful Mind'.

So are a lot of people I know and they dont feel the need to make it the defining feature of their online personality.

you make a large assumption there........look at the vast majority of my posts outside this thread or people who know me from irc/msn/icq/aim/oidgo . I only say what i do as it gets my mind off study annoying the hell out of people like you...gives me something else to think about so i really don't mind what u think tbh...the worse it is the better...it just means i've been effective

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by Man U babe
    Not everyone who's good at maths will turn out like John Nash, dont base all your impressions on a (not very accurate) film.
    I am assuming you base this on 'A Beautiful Mind'.

As Serial said in another thread don't take him seriously, the only reason he posts in such a flammatory way is to evoke a response from people. He seems like an alright guy from the conversations i have had on ICQ with him (i'll take that brown envelope now Serial :P) and i'm sure if you actually got to know him you'd think so as well

John Nash, dont base all your impressions on a (not very accurate) film.

Dont have a clue what your on about there sorry.

I know people that lost the plot :(

One of them thought himself honours maths because the school didnt have anyone capable of teaching it.

He got a A1, thats like 30 years ago

jesus ser m8 u need tio learn that peeps can get a ickle bit jealous if u say im going to get this much points
    cause they dont have a hope of doing so and man u babe jesus man do u ever stop complaining or do you have some permanent pms problem:confused:

• Advertisement

Seems that she has some basis for getting annoyed at him. Cant remember if he said it or someone else but that he gets off on annoying people.

Just seems to me he wants attention for any sligh achievement he may have. I'm sure there are lots of people around here with more to boast about than getting like 5xx in your leaving.

I know someone who got 600 and his twin brother (Evil one) got 585, you would of never guessed they scored that because they rarely talked about it

Cant remember if he said it or someone else but that he gets off on annoying people.

see post by RASKOLNIKOV :)
    Just seems to me he wants attention for any sligh achievement he may have. I'm sure there are lots of people around here with more to boast about than getting like 5xx in your leaving.

not boasting....being ignorant in an effort to annoy some people on here so it takes me mind of my lc....see previous post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

My mates think I'm gonna get the full 700 points...

then again..they think
    1) I'm the likliest to commit suicide out of our *gang*...
    2) that I'm depressed each day {BIG difference betwix depression and being pissed off with the shítty weather at 8.00am while you wait for a bus full o fúcking pre-teen retards who are soo full of themselves}

Nah...Serial...fair fúcks to you for the 500+...

I'm just not a exam guy and hate the idea of a 3 hour exam to decide your future.

((Btw...IF[/b] I had studied...I'd get 500+ too...))

Originally posted by Kaimera
    My mates think I'm gonna get the full 700 points...
    Well GL to you with that i hope you get it :)

Nah...Serial...fair fúcks to you for the 500+...

((Btw...IF
    I had studied...I'd get 500+ too...)) [/B]
    ah sure thats what they all say :p

Well i hate to break it to all those who voted for me to fail my final 3 exams cause well i didn't, so **** the lot of ye!!!!
    Physics : A1
    Chemistry : A2
    App. Maths : A1

not quite fails!!!! :cool:

Originally posted by Serialkiller

They are doing it for the greater good of giving ser the confidence to go off n get his 550pts and to annoy Man U Babe even more...if thats possible

and ye little newbie fo back to yer limerick scumbags.....if ye can't rely on a limerick scum bag to back ye up whats the world comming to.....

Ser 2.1
    New and improved

Wan my fan club :) bonus 5 over dat n all..................

gg wp ser
    but ya cant beat my scholarship to ucc

Originally posted by -=Castaway=-
    gg wp ser
    but ya cant beat my scholarship to ucc

Bleh ye wh0re, nice work - and its true i can't beat such utter ..........i dunno what da **** it is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ass lick'n?
    if ye have contacts like that ye think ye could get em to throw me one out aswell while ye are at it?

Advertisement