Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help - BC Rich bass

Options
  • 11-06-2002 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking hard to get a BC Rich Warlock bass, but I'm probably going to have to order from the UK.
    I've tried music maker, and a few other places in Ireland, and with no luck.

So if anyone has any links to websites where I'd be able to order from the UK, I'd be gratefull.

PS. don't gimmie any American sites, I'm not order from the US!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Mr .Bungle

Mmm www.regentguitars.co.uk is one place. But well your better off buying from America. Most places sell 40-50% off list price. I'm gett my Jackson KE3 from www.onlinestagegear.com at half its list price. Even with shipping and VAT it still works out A LOT cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

there is a warlock bass(black :) ) in the music shop in carlow..the name and price escapes me atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Thanks for the links Mr. Bungle, I'm checking them out now.
    Originally posted by Ruaidhri
    there is a warlock bass(black :) ) in the music shop in carlow..the name and price escapes me atm

Oh! Would you mind terribly having a look for me, and finding out?
    I'll buy you a pint at some stage.

Advertisement