Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Star Wars (Ep IV) released on DVD : Vote now

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I agree... there must be a DVD release somewhere though, not available but floating around the studios somewhere as i have the originals in a perfect DivX rip as if taken from a DVD. I also have them on tape (special edition, non widescreen) and the quality sucks on tape compared to the divX rip... They will do till the DVD comes out.. i mean how long can Lucas sulk about DVD standard instead of whatever crap he ws pushing for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

I read in a recent interview that he was too busy to give the DVDs the treatment they deserve until after the prequels. sounds like complete bull****e too me as he would only have to approve the layout etc not phyisically develope them.

Any way i reckon he will release eps 1-3 in order , then a boxset of the originals , then a boxset of the new ones ...then a box set of all 6 !!! The money hungry ba$tard :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

From what i know this is the story:

- He only made the episode1 DVD as there were so many people complaining and waiting for them.
    - He doesnt have time as he was making episode2 and has started work on writing episode3.
    - He goes over all the content on the DVD and needs to find all the extra/bonus content to put on the episodes 4,5 & 6. It was easy for him to find the content for episode1

(Correct me if im wrong :D )

Advertisement