Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Jam last nite

Options
  • 10-06-2002 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Just had the first jam with the new band last nite, we rented a room in Loop, decent place but the heat in the room was crazy.
    Anyway we are looking around for another rehearsal room, anyone got any suggestions. Also taking ideas for songs to cover last nite such classics (Lol) as When I Come around - Greenday, The Middle-J.E.W, Paranoid-Sabbath, War Pigs-Sabbath, Screamager-Therapy? And one of my own were played, so something in that vein.

Bomb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

why not TBMC, become a member, I think its around 50 - 60 for a couple of hours with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

The gear in TBMC is crap , And the prices are rough, it was 57 for 4 and a half hours in Loops, which is expensive, someone told me The underground is only 40€, anyone been to it?

Bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

in fairness, the gear in every rehearsal room known to man is crap, but as long as it has some sort of pa and a few drums, yer suckin diesel.

/me has fond memories of apple studios :)

Advertisement