Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GT3- drivers and patchs

Options
  • 09-06-2002 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

So i was wondering could someone please post a link to the all the drivers and patchs that u should install to try and improve the slowdown and other stuff in the game. I got the direct-X patch already please post links for any other driver that i should install.
    my specs r:
    Dell Dimension 4400
    pentium 4
    cpu 1.7 GHz
    256 MB RAM
    Windows XP

Your help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Kenshin

You said earlier that you had a GF2
    Download the drivers for XP here: http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?PAGE=windows2000
    (The 8 meg file)

If that doesnt help enough, try what I said in this post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

So yeah i've downloaded all the newest drivers from invidia and got that patch for Direct X but still i have the messed up texturing and slowdown. The most annoying thing is the messed up texturing, cuz u can't even see where your going and the game looks crap also, i mean the slowdown is bad but this is ridiculous, has anybody tryed that take 2 technical support thing? if so it any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Suggest that you also try a different colour depth. See if that helps with the texture problems.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Turn off Trails.
    Turn on the frame limiter. Yes I do get a smoother game when limited to 30FPS as opposed to 100+ with it turned off. <shrug>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Latest detonators... not yet officially released...
    http://www.abitboy.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement