Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintball-go there-read it-sign up

Options
  • 07-06-2002 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

This is a reminder to all those ppl who said "I'll sign up for that" and didn't do it. The time is drawing closer when i'll have to stop taking new signups so if you're gonna sign up or if you're gonna get other ppl to sign up DO IT NOW

Go to to Room101 to the paintball section and sign up to it after you've read all the details.

sorry it's not very clear and easy to read but there's some problem with that site that removes all the next sentence commands whenever details are edited. Nonetheless read it and sign up
    NOW, GO, DO IT

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

jesus man 1 minute its on the next it isnt as ye said the trains werent running so no wonder everyone didnt sign up and people make new plans fast

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I've been debating with myself whether to sign up or not - I've done so now, so this better fscking go ahead

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

I heartily endorse Sico's above statement/comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LeadMagnet

ffs loike cast, it was never off. The trains ARE running you tweed

It'll be going ahead, don't worry about that, just sign up

Advertisement