Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ubergeeks! Get your Blasters now!

Options
  • 07-06-2002 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MRSW101&id=JE-202243950

Han Solo Blaster with Case, Collector's Edition. Limited to 1,500 worldwide. From intensive research, this replica from "A New Hope", is extremely accurate. Constructed from durable machined and die-cast metal, features include a working bolt action trigger/hammer and a precisely detailed scope identical to the actual prop's German WW II scope!

Dimensions (12" L x 7" H x 3" W) and weight approximately 4 pounds are to scale for the original prop. A museum quality walnut and acrylic display case is included with the blaster. The Han Solo Blaster is a non-firing replica which is intended for display purposes only. Numbered and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.

Hehee :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Does come with 10ft wookie included :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

What kind of spazmo buys a thing like that? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

A $448 price tag is well enough to make sure the damn thing is kept in mint condition by never leaving its case

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

is a non-firing replica
    Awwww...

Ahh.well...i suppose it will have to do

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

God yeah, at that price. Sure if it was $50 I'd get one my usual shopping sprees, but at that price? Hardcore fan collector people only me thinks. Still, looks pretty sweet :)

Anyone else see the full/life-size replica of Yoda? Looks spot on. Costs a bucket load though (about a $1000 I think?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Hmm wonder what them FX lightsaber's are like....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Yep, time to chop down the neighbours!!

Advertisement