Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anal Games

Options
  • 06-06-2002 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭

(No, Shinji - not those anal games)

Check out this site - its an encyclopedia of those little games and skill tests that we play almost unknown to ourselves. Pretty cool.

I myself play more of them than I can count.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

heh, me too.. damned cool stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I wish to lodge a formal complaint about the content of this post. I would have expected a post by Nakey on the topic of "Anal Games" to be, well.... quite different. I am disappointed, shocked and quite possibly appalled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

You dont know how close I came to deleting this topic, just because of the title. But then it turned out not to be what Shinji hoped it to be ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Interesting site that, I've played most of those games on more than one occasion, in fact I'm playing at least one of them most of the time :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Hmm - I reckon I do quite a lot of this 'anal game' business (hurrhurr) but none of the ones on that site seem familiar... well except of course the classic:
    Chair Leg Ballet
    You must balance on the back two legs of your chair for as long as possible, different styles for different chairs. Waving of hands and legs is accepted but no contact must be made with articles other than the chair. Upwards of thirty seconds deserves praise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

.........interesting.

30 seconds is considered deserving of praise?
    What kind of impotent posteriers do these weaklings have?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I suppose it depends on the chair but I've managed to balance on two legs for the guts of an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Debris flush
    Where a suitable stream of liquid is used to flush debris along a trough or down a slope to form a neat collection or to banish the debris from view all together. You must set an objective amount to complete in one standing and assess your success upon completion.

heh, sounds familiar ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

bah whers the p0rn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Hmmm... there's at least 10 I play that aren't up there :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
Advertisement