Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this girl for Real?!

Options
  • 06-06-2002 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

worrying, very worrying...

...and I thought my geography was bad!!
    F xx

> > >what follows is a genuine transcript of a conversation between big
    > > >brother inmates jade and spencer... unbelievable!!!
    > > >
    > > >It Just Has To Be Jade
    > > >Day 13, 12:50
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "You know you see those people in Venice standing on the back
    of gondolas, pushing it around?"
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "They don't do that on the Thames though, do they?"
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "No. I don't work on the Thames. I work in Cambridge."
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "Is there not the Thames there?"
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "No!"
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "Is there a river called the Cambridge river?"
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "Yeah, it's called the Cam."
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "Really? You swear? I only thought there was the Thames. I
    thought that was the main one in London."
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "It is. I don't live in London."
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "I'm confused. I thought Cambridge was in London. I knew
    Birmingham weren't in London."
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "Would you like to go and tell the group what you just said?"
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "No..."
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "Cambridge is a city."
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "But we've got a city in London."
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "Yes. This city is called London. And there's different parts
    of it. Cambridge is a city."
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "Of where? Kent?"
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "Well England's a country, London's a city, Bermondsey's just a
    throw-off. Now where are you? What's your country, and what's your things?"
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "What country am I from? England. The city is called
    Cambridge, the county Cambridgeshire."
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "So not Kent then?"
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "Nooooo.... The region is called East Anglia."
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "East Angular? That's abroad. Is there not a place called East
    Angular abroad?"
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "Jade, have you been taking the stupid pills again?"
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "Every time people tell me they work in East Angular, I actually
    think they're talking about near Tunisia and places like
    > > >that. Am I thick?"
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "Well, I hate to say it, but you are."
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "Cos Scottish and Irish and all that comes under England, doesn't
    it?"
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "No... They come under Great Britain. Scotland and Wales have
    their own flags. Northern Ireland and Ireland are different."
    > > >
    > > >Jade: "So they're not together? Where's Berlin?"
    > > >
    > > >Spencer: "Germany..."
    > > >--
    > > >

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

Oh sweet Jebus thats cringe worthy ... no doubt she will do well, remember helen from last year ? She was just as much of a moron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Rufus T Firefly

We are witnessing the birth of a new phenomonen - the Jade-ism.
    Other Jade-ist pearls include: "People from Newcastle, they're called Liverpudlians aren't they?" "Do they use a different currency in the North of England?" "I have a problem with language - I'm a sh*t pronouncier." "My first ever birthday party was when I was one." "What's asparagus? Do you grow it?" And my personal favourite "I knew Lynne was from Aberdeen but I didn't realise Aberdeen was in Scotland."

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

jesus christ.......
    i think i'm lost for words
    that is one stupid girl

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Read it earlier today aswell. It's scary.

If she knows that little about her own country, what will she know about the rest of Europe, or the rest of the world?

At least she's shown herself to be a complete moron on (inter)national TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

This girl is every bit the match of Goerge Bush in the Intelligence department.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Forget about countries she does not even know about her own city.. she seems to think there is London and thats it.. everywhere else in the make believe UK are abroad and ear Tunisia.. wow im impressed she has heard of Tunisia... she probably thinks thats a city in Berlin (the country of Berlin!)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
    "My first ever birthday party was when I was one."

In fairness, theres nothing wrong with that one, seeing as she said "birthday party", but holy god is she scary otherwise.

If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, she must be very, very dangerous indeed.....

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

<sarcasm> With brains like hers its a good thing she's good-looking! </sarcasm>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

They played this clip on Chris Moyles on radio 1 today.****ing hell.Lets go over it
    She thought,despite being from London,that Cambridge was either part of London or was very close by in Kent.Which is the equivalent of a Dub thinking Athlone was loacted 2 miles west of Blanchardstown.
    "Weve got a city in London."Much like saying we have bread in that loaf.
    "I knew Birmingham werent in London".Wow.Did you know Cork isnt in Belfast lads:eek: :eek:
    By the way isnt she from London herself?????What a ****in dope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Jebus she is pure dumb? I think i would of got pure piss off and if someone that dumb was talking to me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

yeh, i saw that conversation on ch4 tonight :confused:

she is the stupidest person ever to be in the house, tho the rest certainly won't try out for mensa :rolleyes:

Jade: Do you think I'm stupid?
    Spencer: Well, after what you've just said...

lol? i nearly roffled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

is that the same one , that was using the roller brush thingy and went to empty it and did she empty it alright

she dumped the dirt and then decided to throw out the filter as well....they were only in 2 days!!!, my self and my friend were there:
    "did she?....she didnt!!!"

the depths of stupidity have hit a new low and the bitch got on television

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Production company knobheads look for the thickest person they can find to stick on the telly to give everyone something to laugh at.

Ho bloody ho.

Humilitainment it's called.

Originally posted by Von
    Production company knobheads look for the thickest person they can find to stick on the telly to give everyone something to laugh at.

Ho bloody ho.

Humilitainment it's called.

Problem is, they seem to have followed that policy on all 12 contestants this time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

IMHO

Jade is not as thick as she tries to be, remember Helen last series,

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Terminator

She's not half as thick as she pretends to be.

Alison (re lynnes eviction : "its a unamorous descision") on the other hand is getting thicker by the minute.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You would wonder how she constantly remembers to exhale :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

How the hell has she survived this long? She should do us all a favour and never have children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

jade , OMFG what an idiot , jesus i just want to smack that one so bad , i cant stand her , she makes me want to change the channel , see her last week when whats her name got evicted , she wouldnt shut up crying ,flips sake i would a beat the living s*it out of her , she is so unbelievably stupid and annoying!

Originally posted by pauldeehan
    How the hell has she survived this long? She should do us all a favour and never have children.

Presuming she doesn't run into an extremly randy bloke who's just drank 20 pints in the previous 3 hours then I think you can be pretty confident that the opportunity for her to have have children will never arise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

No wonder they decided to lock her in a house. This ****wit sounds like she wouldn't find her way back in from the other side of the front door.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

OMFG,

The producers must have looked at helen from last year and said can we find someone who is also blonde, thicker, says more stupid things and annoys people more. I believe they achieved their goal if this is the case.

aw man , that one seriously annoys me , i`d like to slap her good looking . i had to turn it off tonight she was annoying me that much . how can one person be that irritating ? corr blimey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

wish i saw that, sounds like my 4 year old brother

which one is jade? is that the kinda of fat one who wears the bikinis all day and has a few spare tires around her waste?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

She won't STFU . I can't watch the show because of her. she just makes me SICK! acting like a 6 year old and with her big fùcking dog face!. is there any mp3s of her talking to Spencer about that? .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Quorthon

[caveat] I dont really watch big brother, other than catching the odd few minutes here and there [/caveat]

....but Im still gonna have an opinion of course!!

No seriously, from what I have seen (and maybe its just my inherent faith in humanity), a lot of what Jade says is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievable that I think she is probably having everyone on. Noone can be that stupid IMHO. She is playing the "thick as two planks but dont you feel sorry for me card" to a tee. The one that got me was the liverpool/newcastle one - I think that gave the game away.

Either that or she actually would qualify for disability benefit.

Q

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭nore

You are right, Quorthon.
    In that conversation with Spencer she just wanted to prolong things cos she liked the attention she was getting from him so she just played along...

originally posted by
    #MEAT#

She won't STFU . I can't watch the show because of her. she just makes me SICK! acting like a 6 year old and with her big fùcking dog face!.

oh thank you so much ....i am in total agreement , exactly i cant watch it either . i mean jesus christ ! why the hell is`nt she voted out yet ?she puts me in a bloody bad mood looking at her .....flips sake !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i hate that stupid voice she puts on when she's pissed (and her normal one too i suppose). sometimes i would love to jump into the telly and rip out her voice-box and kick some sense into her

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Well I think we are all in agreement at this stage that Jade should be kicked out. She is wrecking all our head, so can I ask ye guys to put your vote where your mouth is, and get her out when we have the chance (next week, hopefully).

Between Sophie & Johnny, this week, I can see Sophie going. But Johnny is loyal to his friends, and will use his nominating powers to select Jade from now on. He admitted this evening, that he (for the first time), has decided there are some people in the house that he doesn't care to see, after the BB experience. At that start they were all like a gang of people on hollidays. Now it's all about backstabbing, and manipulating others. Sad state really, but it's a game, and that's supposed to happen. But TBH I think this time the contestants were more initmate at the beginning (over other years), this is what is making it more interesting @ present, because they had to fall from a greater height emotionally. The players have to keep reminding themselves that nominations are part of the game, and have nothing to do with their feelings towards other housemates. This is a sheer sign, that their feelings are being played with by the BB experience.

^ = my 5.54c ;)

;-phobos-)

Advertisement