Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korn play Dublin RDS September 10th

Options
  • 06-06-2002 1:29pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dublin has been added to Korns European Tour, held in RDS on September 10th 2002 supported by Puddle of Mud. No tickets/pricing available yet.

Cant wait for the gig tho:)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Should be a helluva lot of teenie boppers at that gig. Ah well, at least it takes them of the streets of towns around here to the safety of Dublin. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yuss.. smileyrocks.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

I'd laugh for a very long time if a plane crashed into the RDS when that's on. I was going to make a reference to Sept. 10th being almost Sept.11th but that would be in bad taste:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I'd defo go if they stipulated on the tickets "No Hoodies Allowed"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Pity they can never be arsed enforcing any 'over 18's only' rules.
    There was loads of kids, some under 10 years old i'd guess, in the mosh pit at ozzfest. That's just...wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Well can't say I'm too enthuased.....

Korn are well past their best and their new stuff sounds like a pastiche of their old albums....

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

on the mcd website it says that under 16's must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
    HAAAAAAAHA!
    Tickets are €49.50 and go on sale on Friday, June 21st from Sound Celler (Nassau St, Dublin 2) and Ticketmaster outlets nationwide later this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

<rant>
    Sickle - that means f*** all. I *WISH* some organisers would actually enforce that rule, I for one am sick of seeing little kids beating the **** out of each other and generally annoying everyone else at concerts.

Also, at this years Ozzfest, there was kids there definitely under 12, unsupervised, perhaps their parents were at the beer tents but I certainly wouldn't allow kids that young into a concert like Ozzfest. 16/17 MINIMUM!

Although there's nothing much that can be done about that until a child is seriously injured or killed, as we all know, MCD are only money grabbing b*stards who don't give a rats ass what happens at their concerts so long as they make a profit.
    </rant>

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think it'll be a good gig. That new tune is kinda catchy in a Korn kinda way.

Hopefully, I'll be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

Yeah, I still remember all those mini-moshers from the ozzfest. There was loads of them in the warehouse for the 2nd stage when I was checking out American Head Charge and Mushroomhead. They do go a little loopy at times and really try to marmalise each other, don't they. They didn't annoy me too much though, but when they did, it was nothing a 'gentle' push couldn't sort out. I'm pretty sure it'll be the same at Korn too, you'll be tripping over them half the time!!! Most of them go to a lot of gigs I reckon though, and are so used to getting their own way that they are not gonna stop. You know what I think - if they are in the pit and are annoying you, smash them to bits!!!! That'll learn 'em.

• Advertisement
Advertisement