Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff and things!!!

Options
  • 05-06-2002 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Incase you didnt see this earlier!!!

Bombidol did u drop all that stuff into my shop? Plus Could you get me those pictures of the kick pads, and if possible some pictures of large elbow supports/pads, black if Possible ;) Thx.

e-mail: redhanza@hotmail.com

Hanza
    And that is why they call me the Heretic!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I own trace knees and elbows myself and they are pretty cool, prices are better too. its about 7-10 days delivery, The AMA ones are basically made by the WWf so it takes ages to get them and i have to measure your arm to get a proper fit, its about 2-3 Months waiting for the AMA pads, I have more colourful kickpads but in black these are the coolest looking,

Bomb

I didnt get a chance to drop that stuff in this week, ill do it the weekend, will you be there? ill can bring in some Trace Elboe pads if you wanna see them.

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Yeah, please do! I'll be in on Saturday! I usually work on the top floor so i'll more then likley be in the same place as last week!

If you can bring in the stuff thats cool!

What I am looking for all together is:

The Rvd/Y2j kick pads, I dont care about the price, its cool.
    A good set of Elbow pads, those ones you said sound great! I have a York Knee support, so i dont wanna get 2 different knee pads, Ill end up walking around in circles!
    And mabey some calf high light weight black boots, Like Austins but the next size up. Just ones that will fit perfect with the Kick pads!

Call in Saturday and I'll get all those flyers and posters and stuff stuck up!

See you then dude!
    Hanza

And that is why they call me the Heretic!

Sorry jsut one more thing...
    If you can bring in Pictures of all the stuff im interested in, please do! If not dont worry about it!

Thanks again!
    Hanza!

Hanza that stuff is at that link i gave you

bomb

• Advertisement

Sorry I didnt notice the link,

I see you edited it. I can under stand why! Anyway if u could send it to me again or some thing that would be cool. I'll try and cheak the forum again before 12.

C u tommorow
    Hanza

i have two catalog's one for Gear and one for t shirts ill bring them in to you tomorrow. I have 2 posters for u, 1 is IWW and 1 is boards.ie and some iww flyers, That cool?

Bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

private message? email?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement