Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which one would you prefare?

Options
  • 04-06-2002 8:28pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Didn't actualy think about the non-dance heads.. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Dude, no offence, but I would take that picture down, because it would only give the non-dance heads something ramble on about.

Oh, all dance heads == pill headz

and sh1t like that.

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I'd agree with phobos. "Boards.ie promoting Ecstasy use with dance music. "

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Bah, what was it? OJ, PM me with a link or something ;)

(To everyone else: grow thicker skin)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Link sent Sico.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

OK, fair enough it's a 'family site' etc, but if he'd posted a link with a warning would people have been so quick to ask for its removal?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

but if he'd posted a link with a warning would people have been so quick to ask for its removal?

The simple reason is because, why would such an image or link (even with a warning) be posted in the dance music board. It's not really the image that attracted my attention, rather it's chosen location to be posted. If it was posted on the Phantom board, it probably wouldn't get much attention, probably even a laugh, but put it on the dance board, and people would start saying "Told ya so, I told ya all dance headz were in to pillz".

Having said that I don't think such content is suitable to be posted on any public forum. OJ did the right thing by taking it down.

Anyway let's leave it at that, because now that the thread has been removed, it would be pointless revelling in an IMO war regarding appropriate content and their locations within public fourms.

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

send me the link there oj will ya

bomb

Advertisement