Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HBK Returns

Options
  • 04-06-2002 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Shawn Micheals returned to the wwe on RAW last night as the newest member of the nWo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

just a suggestion and i think bombidol will agree, when posting spoiler info like this on the board, please put spoiler for whatever show as the subject, and reveal the spoiler within the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Why do they insist on digging up has beens?

Hogan and Flair getting tv time that could be going to better younger wrestlers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

and squashing decent heels - what the hell are they doing to porr Jericho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn you HHH and your backstage malarky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

Is he wrestling? coz I thought doctors told him that he couldn't wrestle again with his injuries and all. Or did I hear wrong?

And yeah I gotta agree with The FANJ. A lot of TV time is going to the older wrestlers or has-beens. They've got plenty of talent with the younger wrestlers. Its nice to see Hulk Hogan back and all but just look at him in the ring. He can't do much, he's slow, and he can't really take any big falls. They should give a lot more oppurtunities to wrestlers like Randy Orton, RVD, Brock Lesner and a few more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Please, Please Use the *SPOILER* Tags when refering to News, Some people dont read the wrestling sites to get the news they want to see it when its broadcast over here.

Bomb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Just to tell you all I hate computers!!!
    It took me 67 minutes to connect, no joke!!!

Anyway,
    Im getting sick of WWE, what are they doing? hogan cant F**King stand, flair cant F**King speak, Michaels cant go anything or he'll break!!!

What about Lance Storm, RVD, Maven, Tazz, Billy Kidman, Jeff & Matt Hardy, MATT HARDY, MATT F'N HARDY!!!
    No one deserves the WWE title more then him! He can wrestle, hes a high flyer, he is an amazing counter wresteler, and does any one remember his 7 MONTH TTITLE REIGN AS EUROPEAN CHAMP? Dont believe me cheak it out!

Won from Eddy Gurrerio Smackdown B4 Backlash 2001 lost it to Hurricane raw before No Mercy 2001.

I hate all this signing on has-beens, why dont they get, Fleish, Jonny Storm, Chris Chettie?

ARGHHHHHHH!!!

On a lighter note:
    Bombidol did u drop all that stuff into my shop? Plus Could you get me those pictures of the kick pads, and if possible some large elbow supports/pads, black if Possible ;) Thx.

Hanza
    And that is why they call me the Heretic!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Hey is it just me r did everyone else nearly vomit watching ric flair and vince mc mahon fight,and im not talking about the fight but watching a wrinkley old man like flair in just a pair of tight pants.......aagggggghhhhh sicking stuff.

and why does Vince mc mahon still feel the need to fight hes a fcuking Billionaire,keep out of the ring give the younger wrestlers a chance.I think RVD and Jeff hardy in a TLC Match would rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Can anyone tell me where has Ken shamrock gone?

He was one of my favorite wrestlers,i heard he was injured but that was yonks ago,and i've heard nothing.

Anyone got any ideas?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

hes the current NWA TNA Champion,

bomb

Advertisement