Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB3: Who goes, you decide!

Options
  • 04-06-2002 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

This is a poll for the nominations announced today for big brother 3, I voted alex meself, news available here: http://www.channel4.com/apps3/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=3191

Who goes, you decide! 24 votes

Alex
    0% 0 votes
    Alison
    37% 9 votes
    Sandy
    50% 12 votes
    Atari Jaguar (dont watch that ****)
    12% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

I think it has to be alex, what an anal retentive fewl ;) (me is l337 in my debating skillz)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Only caught a bit of the live coverage on Sunday for the first time but they were all bitching about Alex so I guess I'll vote for him (baaaaaa!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Dont get Alex out, keep him in. He is going crazy, I wanna see him attack that Newcastle guy with a bottle of toilet duck when he cracks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Well I have been addicted since the start, so I think I know the characters as good as anyone else, and I voted Sandy out!.

My reasons are that he is only in it for the money. He is not involving himself, and it's just like he's trying to kill time, chilling in the garden (which is where he seems to spend most of his time).

I would have said Alex before that, but over the past day or two, I have noticed that more and more people are despising him, and he is really getting annoying. The way I look at it, the housemates have casted their votes, and have made it pretty obvious they want him out. What if us, as the public, were complete ba$tards and kept him in there just to see the tension rise.

There are people in there that I don't want to see leave (such as Johnny, Spencer, Kate, PJ, Jade, Lee, Adele). This week we have @ least the option of two other (unimportant house mates IMO ;) ) to play with, while keeping Alex in the game for entertainments sake. Christ I'm such an evil ba$tard :cool:

;-phobos-)

Oh yeah some people would probably wonder why I want to keep Jade in. My reason is because I want to see people get together, and herself and PJ were pretty much an item after nominations this evening on C4 @ 10.

Did anyone else notice how Kate just came out the back garden, noticed Jade on PJs lap, and then hopped on top of Spencer (like they were an already established couple). I'm with Adele when she says that the two have already started under the covers.

Christ how things have changed over the past week. When we consider it was Spencer making the move on Kate, and now in just a week the lad has risen to the sex symbol of the group, and the attention of the most attractive women. Lucky Fukker ;)

;-phobos-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

sandy!sandy! please god let it be sandy , jesus christ what an annoying person , i would of originally said alex but i am really getting some laugh out of him .........he is a freak , jesus did you see it the night someone robbed his towel , aw man he was so close to tears , he is going to loose it , an we will all be waiting for that night to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Alison. because people seem to like her, and It would be good to really bore everyone in the house. And shes fat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by phobos
    he is only in it for the money

isn't that why they're all in there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

well, id have to go with allison, coz i think the other two bring more entertainment to the house. and was that her who was screaming like a heifer in labour when jade and adele snogged? whoever it was, it was so bloody annoying!!!!
    i think their could have been a better choice for nominations, i would've liked to see someone who was DEATHLY broing, like pj, out of there.
    and in the other thread, someone was giving out about alison being fat...that a stupid reason, it ceases to become a reality tv show when you base it on that. As if everyone living has the perfect figure! Alison is a lot more fun that that boring ****er kate, id base it on their personalities and entertainment value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by Giblet
    Alison. because people seem to like her, and It would be good to really bore everyone in the house. And shes fat.

I know what you mean "MAN!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Giblet
    And shes fat.

Yes, an excellent reason for..well...everything. Alex is tall, he has to go etc

Well folks, this poll has reflected the public vote quite well. Because Allison is out.

BB3 is about to get a lot more interesting as of right now. People thought the fewd over the oranges this week was BIG, wait until we see what the hell Sandy meant by his "Somebody out there knows the truth!" statement.

Well we know bloody well what he means, but a few people in the house are well pi$$ed at Allison's departure, so they are going to be on a short fuze with Sandy & Alex.

More to come, stay tuned ;)

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

What did Sandy mean by that? What I took from it was that everyone on the outside knows how false she is, and that they voted for her based on this fact. What did you take from it?

What I took from it was that everyone on the outside knows how false she is, and that they voted for her based on this fact. What did you take from it?
    I wouldn't go that far. I don't think he would be that blunt right in front of her (but then again it is Sandy we're talking about). What I gathered is that he was more or less saying "Ha, I told you the people on the outside can see myself and Alax aren't bad people". But then again I could be wrong.

Nevertheless, it's not that difficult to interpret what he meant, and anyway it shouldn't have been said. If he meant (what you think), well then he was some ba$tard to wait until his name was in the clear to say something like that. IMO he is just trying to enrage some of the more mentally fragile members of the house. I would class him as being quite strong minded. I bet you could slap him over the head all day, and he would still sit there yawning. On the otherhand, if a flea farted, Kate & Jade, would be jumping up, and shouting "What the fuk was that". Making a big deal over it.

Sandy finds this amusing, and is possibly his motive for putting some more coal on the fire.

;-phobos-)

Originally posted by phobos

Nevertheless, it's not that difficult to interpret what he meant, and anyway it shouldn't have been said. If he meant (what you think), well then he was some ba$tard to wait until his name was in the clear to say something like that.

eh, of COURSE he had to wait till his name was in the clear coz if it wasnt it wouldnt have been true!!!!!!!He would've had no reason to say it! And u all slagged jade....

eh, of COURSE he had to wait till his name was in the clear coz if it wasnt it wouldnt have been true!!!!!!!He would've had no reason to say it! And u all slagged jade....

What I meant by that is he said it just after her name was called out. He said it just as Alisson got her bad news (talk about rubbing it in). He could have at least waited until she left the house. Put yourself in her shoes, if you felt nervous about leaving the house, imagine how you would feel after someone saying something like that.

Smart ass ;)

;-phobos-)

ok fair enough, btw i did mean to include a smiley face in the other post as i didnt mean it to sound bitchy, just playful slagging. (ive said many stupid things myself recently, like yesterday, at mundy's gig "gosh, that woman with those weird boots like very like maria doyle kennedy" "thats because it IS maria doyle kennedy...")
    :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Alison went out so the two others could live to moan about the housemates another day.

Damn...she should of stayed in. 127 votes of a difference though between her and Alex :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by BuffyBoy
    Alison went out so the two others could live to moan about the housemates another day.

Damn...she should of stayed in. 127 votes of a difference though between her and Alex :/

Nah, she's too "nice" and fat (a lethal combination) for my liking. At least the rest of them wont starve now.

Advertisement