Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert! :(

Options
  • 04-06-2002 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Well, the time is apon us yet again! The traditional wednesday that bares English paper 1 is tomorrow and boy am i dreading it! I know everyone else is too.

So i would like to take this oppertunity to say Good Luck and work hard in the up coming exams, it will be all worth it in the end.

Gl everyone - you will sail through it ;)

reD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Lol @ ppl doing Leaving Cert

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by SyxPak
    Lol @ ppl doing Leaving Cert
    I concur!

Ah g'luck reddy and everyone else doing their LC. It'll be over before you know it!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

The only thing I hate about English is that I think there is too much writing in it, ad it wreaks your hand..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I did it last year, its not as bad as it seems. G'luck to ye all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

hmm, would have expected this on the Leaving Cert board :)

but yeh, i'mgonna dominate the English :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

hehe, lube up Alan, you're about to get reamed.

Good luck to all of ye who bothered to do a tap.
    "See you in september" to all who didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

good luck to you all. i'll have better things to be doing tomorrow than thinking of you all but time flies during the leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Gl to you all and lol to all the Juniors who have 2 years to wait for it. 14 days and Im free. Free, free as the farts from my ass PS

:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53936

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

hope it went well for yas all and for those poor b@stards that had to do it on a computer i feel sorry for yas . i know one

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Auch,on PC you say? get bored and play DOD :P
    YEadh it went good. What was up with the comparitive Text question? Poetry was good,Comprehensions were good, all was good. How you boys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

I giggle at those working hard doing their LC ahh but shall I giggle in another year :(

Advertisement