Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

americans -- good for some things

Options
  • 04-06-2002 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

This is some crazy sh1t ... have a look at http://www.bumfights.com

Basically a camera crew goes around filming homeless people to beat the ever living sh1t out of each other and to also perform jackass type stunts .... for food and money ..hahaha CLASS !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Haha. If only that happened here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

That's awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ya me 2nd's that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Your a stupid *a lot of swears*(thought id save you the hassle monty) muppet. Omg i just want to hit u now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

This show is as bad as Tom Green.... Its inhumane...
    Saw some of it on the News and was appauled
    They pay the homeless victims off "AFTER" they attack them in most cases.
    So technically it is unprovoked assault.

Whats next??? Live rapes?...
    But don't worry. They didn't press charges... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

what is the human race reduced to when it pumps out this kind of inane and insulting garbage?

that show looks like a heap of crap, ...

oh and the subject for this thread is wholly inappropriate

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I honestly don't think there could be a more lousy idea, ever.

It's cruel, and a few things I cant think of the words for right now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

oh and the subject for this thread is wholly inappropriate

I stand by my subject, "Americans -good for something" ie: the weirdest "entertainment , Have you ever seen FOX ?

"when surgery goes wrong !!!" and the likes.

Personnaly i found it funny .. im not going to apologise for that

And Mr. Applepie you want to hit me ? an unprovoked attack ..hmm hypocritical (sp?) dont you think ?

you peple take some of this stuff to serious .. have you ever laughed at someone elses mis-fortune ? Of course you have

Well, now I will laugh if someone places you under misfortune. I'd like to see how you like it.

But just once.

Hey i only posted the link ...im not out there filming it.

Either way i still think it was funny !!!!!

Ive seen some other crazy sh1t posted on boards so dont try to make me out to be the bad guy for posting this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I saw clips on Sky News and I thought it was disgraceful. It is a shocking diminutive ploy by some TV exec's who have then tried to turn it on its head to say they are actually helping homeless ppl.

I felt sick after watching it.
    They had guys headbutting concrete walls and being hit with metal sheeting just for a few bucks.
    It was disturbing in the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

This is some stupid network(i didnt even click the link) paying homeless people to beat eachother up yes? You dont find that appaling? You dont find taking advantage of people who are absolutely desperate for a bit of cash bad no?

Actually you even say they are payed in food sometimes yes? And when you hear this you think "omg lol pld etc."? the fact that someone is so hungry for a bit of food that they will beat someone up for it? This doesnt make you sad? It doesnt make you think "omg the poor guy!"? You need to take a good look at yourself as the mere thought that someone could think up something like this would sicken most people and absolutely sickens me!

Do they they excuse by saying "hey were helping these guys out. Were giving them food and money" Yeah great help:rolleyes:

Dont get me wron g im no angel i give change to homeless people when i have it and not much else but omg bah im just so angry that someone could find something like this funny!

Do you not see how degrading this is? Oh and the only reason i want to hit you is to knock some fúcking sense into you!
    im not out there filming it
    Well woopdy fúcking hoo!

The rest of my post will be taken up by angry faces::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

sounds good
    this dvd gonna be region 2?

Mr Applepie dont even try to assume you know what type of person i am because i laughed at some homeless guy running into a wall.

I posted that link to show what Americans think passes for entertainmet. I watched a small part of the video and laughed ...big fuking deal , that dosnt mean " I need to take a look at myself"

Maybe im just not as easily offended as you , yes its shocking that that they can even get away with doing this but i have seen worse , i didnt shed a tear for the poor homeless guy .... that makes me a bad person ?

Fuk off and stick your angry faces up your ass !

:(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Darth Homer
    Mr Applepie dont even try to assume you know what type of person i am because i laughed at some homeless guy running into a wall.
    Maybe im just not as easily offended as you , yes its shocking that that they can even get away with doing this but i have seen worse , i didnt shed a tear for the poor homeless guy .... that makes me a bad person ?

I think it really isn't a laughing matter..why was seeing someone being exploited in such a way fun?

Not shedding a tear doesn't make you a bad person, but it doesn't make you a very good one either.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Sorry lads the first time I watched I was drunk, I wathched it again did'nt find it that amusing however I won't shed a tear for bums who actually feel they have to beat a fellow bum up they could of course clean themselves up and get a ****in job, even a menial one, which might be easier in the long run.

but it doesn't make you a very good one either

ohh for fuks sake , i give up ! Fine Im an evil horrible person, this really isnt worth the argument

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Thread is being closed for two simple reasons...

That subject line is not appropriate. (read the charter)

The content will cause and has caused flaming.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement