Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffy Season Finale

Options
  • 03-06-2002 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

Anyone see it tonight (Sunday) i dunno mabye it was on before (not being the biggest buffy fan having stopped watching it ages ago) i just decided to watch it and thought t'was fookin ownage! I never realised i'd missed so much stuff. well this episode has converted back to my old days hardcore buffy viewing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭neohoki

I don't really watch buffy eithe rits kinda like ah der snoffin els eone i tihnk ill watch buffy so i did tonite and the finale was okay i liked the ending as it make u go hmmmm i wanna see wot happens nextc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

thats pretty much how i felt cept X10 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i dont often get a chance to watch buffy, i kind of made sure i did on thursday. it wasn;t as good as usual, and i LAUGHED SO HARD when willow's hair changed colour, it was one of the funniest things ive seen since (SPOILER) dracula 2001 and the whole judas escariot thing, the whole cinema burst out laughing when that was announced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i waited forever to see the Dracula episode and it was a load of ****e IMO, but thats another story. i am a bit confused by the latest finale. what happened at the end of it because i have been watching all of this series but thought only part 1 was being shown last Thursday. was last Thursdays the last episode because if it was it was a major dissapointment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Very disappointing.
    I think Willow should have been killed.
    I mean she was apparently transformed into the defintion of evil but yet her friend could convince her to repent....nah...@ the stake...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Was I the only one who found the finale a bit disjointed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I thought it was good, if a bit drawn out. Spikes character is going to be interesting next year. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

I don't know i thought it was a good ending...less of the predictable hack and slash of usual end of sersis eps.

Bet the rest of this years crop (which wouldn't be hard) by a mile and a half.

The whole Spike thing looks really intresting though....next sersis should be really intresting....even though they are famous last words;)

the whole series was soooo boring (the bits that i saw) but the one form the year before where no one was able to talk was great it won loadsa awards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by neohoki
    I don't really watch buffy eithe rits kinda like ah der snoffin els eone i tihnk ill watch buffy so i did tonite and the finale was okay i liked the ending as it make u go hmmmm i wanna see wot happens nextc

i liek t opick ym aveterzs nady ou heva gto mien.

• Advertisement

no.1 ur lucky i can rea drunk
    no.2 its cos i like the film akira
    no.3 ther ealways has to be a no.3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

well having notwatched this series at all i cant really compare it to the finale but i thought t'was good but imho nearly all teh buffy finales are fookin leet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I thought it was good. Although admittedly I only started watching Buffy in any serious way this series, so I don't have any other finales to judge it by :).

Advertisement