Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best wrestling website

Options
  • 01-06-2002 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

i reckon that http://www.1wrestling.com is the best website around for overall wrestling info for the wwf and beyond. As they have no affiliation with the WWE or any other company they are free to shoot on all the incidents and problems that may bee occuring, plus they give due coverage to japanese wrestling which is very hard to find elsewhere.
    what does everyone else think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Im with you there, 1wrestling is by far the best site, the only problem is its affiliation to RF Video

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

The observer is cool cause of Meltzer, but most other site just take the info off 1wrestling and meltzer, There are a million wrestling sites, but if its for News either Rajawwf, 1wrestling or the observer, all the other sites are usually decent for columns but thats about it. www.geocities.com/bloodymesswrestling is a good laugh, it used to have a few decent columns including my own (Which were cool, lol!!) i might get back around to writing again but im not bothered watching wwf at the moment

Bomb, www.3count.tk will have columns and **** at some stage too, so ill be holding auditions for columnists, i also want a few people to write reviews of the IWW event, so if anyone is going to both shows or even just one of them that wants to write for me, let me know on the forum here.

bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Advertisement