Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invader Zim

Options
  • 01-06-2002 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Finally someone who agrees with me. Zim is the best cartoon that i've seen in ages! (apart from the usual simpsons etc) I have a few episodes and i just keep on watchin em and laughing my hole off!

I'm gonna sing the doom song!

Gir rocks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭neohoki

invader zim has been cancelled and deyre not makin any new ones dam dose nickelodeon bastards!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

****ing bastards. ****ing **** licking sons of bitch ass ****ers. I'll ****ing stalk an slash every ****ing last one of those sister ****ing **** heads at nickleodeon. ****ers.
    I think it's a really good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Originally posted by DrunkLeprachaun
    ****ing bastards. ****ing **** licking sons of bitch ass ****ers. I'll ****ing stalk an slash every ****ing last one of those sister ****ing **** heads at nickleodeon. ****ers.

Sounds like a plan!
    whos in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭neohoki

go angry mobs wohoo i can hand out kinves :) seems lieka nother society in the makin anti big brother pro invader zim hmmmmmm

• Advertisement
Advertisement