Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IS DOoku Anakins Father?

Options
  • 31-05-2002 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Is DOOKU Anakins father.

Just occured to me that there is an undeniable parrellel in the two trilogys. Can't remeber off hand but wasn't who they said Anakins dad was but just the way he gets his hand cut off and all. It was also make up for the unusually high levels in his blood.
    His father had to be a jedi.

Is Dooku Anakins Father

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

(cue heavy breathing):D

Big question if that's true though is why did Anakin's mother lie when she said "there was no father"? Or maybe Dooku is like those aliens in the Simpsons and can just make a woman pregnant by zapping her with a ray gun (strong is he with the Force)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

This should be in the Star Wars board :P

Dooku isn't Anakin's father, IMO. Anakin has no father. He's the Jedi prophecy.

Or he's a clone. Or his dad is someone else. Like Yoda ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by koneko
    This should be in the Star Wars board :P
    Yup, so it has been moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Thats is a great question. Anakin has no father for he was some kind of mistake.. Maybe his mum doesnt remember that druken night she and Dooku had :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by sceptre
    make a woman pregnant by zapping her with a ray gun
    Isn't that how all men do it? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Hey only just noticed the star wars board is up.. i like the sub menu system in the drop down menu... thats a good new feature!

Anyway i doubt Anakin has a father and certainly not Count Duku-la
    .. hmmm ok what is the REAL spelling? i keep changing the way i spell it to suit my mood...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

i heard somwhere tat anakikn as of "virgin" birth, and tats why hes so good wit the ol force???

seems a bit rediclous to me, but then again its star wars

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Dooku doesn't look like he gets out much so I doubt it :)

Anakin is one who will bring balance to the force, he doesn't have a father, if he did he won't be the pre madonna that Obi thinks he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

According to Qui Gonn in EP1 - Anakin may have actually been conceived by the midi chlorians (sh1t name - sounds like a toilet cleaner).
    These midi chlorians are supposedly a symbiotic organism present in all living things that can act as a conduit for the force.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    i heard somwhere tat anakikn as of "virgin" birth, and tats why hes so good wit the ol force???

seems a bit rediclous to me, but then again its star wars

Tell that to those crazy christians.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Or his dad is someone else. Like Yoda

Now there's a mental image of pillow talk to take to the grave...

"Mmmm, like the little green thing do you"

"MmmmmYes, the ears for your ankles resting are for"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

I don't see how anybody could come to that conclusion other than that they've been taken over by all the parallel themes between the original trilogy and the new trilogy.

I think that Ep3 will give some concrete explaination to Anakins birth (I hope) but I doubt it will be dooku because there'd be no drama or story progression (IMHO) if this was to be the case.

By the way have you ever noticed that if you chop up Anakin into "Ana" and "kin" you could construe this to mean "without" "family"..... hmmm? So maybe he literally has no daddy? Much like half the population of Ballymun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

And if you break down Padme to "Pad" "me", you get yes please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

The prophesy talks of one who has been concieved by midychlorines. Or however the **** you spell it. In short, no. Doukou is not anakin's father.

Advertisement