Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expaned Uni, V Films

Options
  • 29-05-2002 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

If you know the expaned universe you've more than likely heard of Thrawn,

If he was incharge of dealing with the rebels do you think there would have been defeat at endor?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

Not a bloody chance, the imperials would have done a dance over the rebels, plus the Emperors, al be it brief, influence over the Imperial forces would have sealed the victory in minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

ah thrawn, the blue faced admiral of doom.

from wat i know he tries to start the empire up again in ep VII and IIX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Thrawn woulda wiped the floor with the rebels. He was a legend. Only non human admiral/ Grand admiral in the empire, Now thats an achievement.

P.S love the Sig Drazhar. Starcraft Rocks.

FOR AIUR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Just a thought. What do you think wouldve happened if Dalla had been in command?

from the total desaster tat it was for the empire i think she was in charge, u can imagine her running up and down her room goin "oh ****, daddies gonna kill me".

dont really like dalla [only female of officer class in the empire]

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Yet to find someone who actually likes Daala, imperials would still have won, because at least someone charge would be watching the battle, Vader and the emperor buggering off to use pier pressure on poor luke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Yeah of course they would have still lost. ROTJ establised that the empires sucess was all down to the Palpatine (or whatever you want to call him) and Thrawn himself even went running out to get C'Boath (sp?) because he knew he couldn't get the show back on the road by himself.

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    ah thrawn, the blue faced admiral of doom.

from wat i know he tries to start the empire up again in ep VII and IIX

Um, my grasp of roman numerals might not be what it once was but isn't "IIX" not actually a number?

sorry bout my take on roman numerals but do we have to b so pety?? also i think the script was a decisive factor in the turn out of the battle of hoth

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    sorry bout my take on roman numerals but do we have to b so pety?? also i think the script was a decisive factor in the turn out of the battle of hoth

Howdy there, I was't trying to be petty. I was just trying to find out which movie you're talking about.

• Advertisement

Jimeats... What decisive turn at the Battle of Hoth, the Imperials whooped ass there, i think you mean Endor

Pigman: Thrawn didnt go looking for C'Baoth, he was already present when Thrawn found Mount Tantiss, he was Palpatine's gaurdian, he had the locals defending it outside.

One thing about episodes 7-9, if there are gonna be made. If thrawn or the Outboud Project dont show up in Episode 3 then thrawn sure as hell aint gonna be in 7-9. he was a creation of timothy zahn's.

Originally posted by Drazhar

Pigman: Thrawn didnt go looking for C'Baoth, he was already present when Thrawn found Mount Tantiss, he was Palpatine's gaurdian, he had the locals defending it outside.

I'm not saying he was literally 'looking for him'. I mean he employed his services because he realised the empires battlefield success had more to do with the emperors (or darkside of the force) influence than the ability of their forces.

Point taken Pigman.
    Hmm, for a non user, Thrawn seems to know a great deal about the force, its causing clone madness for one, and Palpatines reach over the Imperial forces

Advertisement