Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would there be any objections...

Options
  • 28-05-2002 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

if I started to post Raw/Smackdown and SNH spoilers when they come out. In other words, if people wanted to, they could read what happens before we get to see them on Friday/Saturday. There wouldnt be too much detail as there is character limit when posting, they would be just quick results and some detail about backstage parts of the shows.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I dunno,
    I mean u can read it on wwe.com, but if u post them Tuesday and Friday after the shows, ppl that come here every day couldnt view everything, cos they'd wanna watch the show.

I, on the other hand think it would be a cool idea if u did it at the weekends after we wud have all seen it.

I think it makes it fair in everyones eyes, but thats just my oppinion!

Hanza

And that is why they call me the Heretic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

well I for one wouldn't object as long as you said that it was the results in the title and if I didn't want to know the results I'd know not to read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

No problem, post up the results just make sure you put *SPOILER* in the Title of the thread, we can discuss the shows happenings in that thread then.

bomb

Advertisement