Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's left on Analogue?

Options
  • 21-05-2002 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

OK, I know this isn't digital, but I'll throw it out anyway, or as the Yanks say "run it up the flagpole and see who salutes"! Since the Sky channels switched exclusively to digital (The last to do so, I think was last summer) what exactly is on analogue satellite? I've sometimes wondered why the people that hang on do so (No offence, ladies and gentlemen!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I still have my old analogue dish and there is still plenty of stuff on it, there is Eurosport, CNN, MTV Central Europe, MTV2 Pop, Viva 1 and Viva 2, Arte plus loads and loads of german entertainment channels best of which are Vox and Sat1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭osullima

I'm just too lazy to take the dish down and it seems to be doing no harm anyway. The good thing I find is like the other day when Germany played Austria in a friendly. It was live on ZDF and it was a cracker of a game 6-2 germany. People looking at that score might think Germany were good but believe me Austria were bad. Anyway enough about football. Jesus I think I should go to the World Cup forum know!

Advertisement