Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female singer seeks band!!!!!

Options
  • 21-05-2002 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

hey everyone!

im a 24yr old female singer seeking to either join or form a band.

ive been trying for yonks now but have failed miserably.Lately ive relyed on mates to let me do songs with them. eg;

Val & Andy @ International Bar, Sat 27/4/02. Did "Wade in the water"
    James Guilmartin @ Molloys Pub....and so on!

My influences are a scary mix, from Alanis, No Doubt, Skunk Anansie, K's Choice....to Heather Nova,Paula Cole, Natalie Merchant, Leona Naess and Marie Frank.....and so many millions more.. Basically ill sing to anything if i can...

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Gillmch@hotmail.com.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Hey there, if you look over on the main music board you will see that there are tryouts for a new band being organised.

You can get in touch with Ronan (Slannesh) and he will get you sorted out with the details.

Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Apparently there's a Guns N' Roses tribute band forming in Dublin. You could make it interesting by giving them a female singer!;)

Advertisement