Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your booty cushion

Options
  • 21-05-2002 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

this is the reason i love After Hours. you can post any topic you want and people will spam! :)

ok. whats your ass pillow, your booty cushion, your workstation partner, your chair that you sit on while spamming the boards?

this is mine and my ass fits right in it. excellent for long games of cossacks :)

6178345A55IFN53604M.jpg

adnans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

That's almost exactly the same as my chair, maybe it is the same chair, but I use a pillow on the seat of it, because I hate sitting on leathery finishes for extended periods of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

.... says Mills, inadvertently revealing his penchant for being entirely naked while using his PC. He's talking to me on IRC now and I bet he's naked, dirty little man that he is.

Oh yeah, that's pretty similar to mine Adnans - high back black leather chairs are teh win. All I need now is a white cat to stroke....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I have that seat aswell, it owns.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Where did you bastrads get your seats?? I want one! My one sucks :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i need one too. this chair makes my rear end go numb after about an hour :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

i just have a standard swivel office chair. complete with permanent ass mark

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I have this horrible wooden thing that looks like it was once used as a torture device in medieval times.

chair.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

really nice comfy swivel chair, like the leather ones but has an appealing navy material instead of black leather.

My next chair will be from the la Z Boy family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

chair.jpg

Its wuvly it is. i use the little foot stool as a mini table for drinks etc when im on the comp:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Ahh, comfort on many levels... I have a wooden chair that's within reach of PC, stereo and radiator (for feet).

Currently have a request in for a rocking chair. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

A swivel chair facing away from the door.
    If anyone comes into the room I spin around and say "I've been expecting you Mr Bond"

I need to get out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

haha , the chairs in the colege here not too bad , there comfy enough , the only thing i cant stand is chairs without arms , but the arms are high enough on these so there grand .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Oh yeah, that's pretty similar to mine Adnans - high back black leather chairs are teh win. All I need now is a white cat to stroke....

My cat is always jumping up unto my knee and sleeping there when I'm using the computer, it's nice and all but it's also a bit of a nuisance :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yeah, my housemate had a cat which did likewise. He also had a skylight over his PC which the cat would ask to be let in at all hours of the morning, and promptly jump down onto his keyboard of course...

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

Stephen your chair is exactlyt like meown

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Ive got the exact same one as adnans - and seemingly many others :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Originally posted by Lex_Diamonds
    Where did you bastrads get your seats?? I want one! My one sucks :(

Vkiing :d
    Lovely chairs.
    Got 2. One for each PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I have a high back leather executive chair which is surrounded by 3 pc's. And if I sit in it cross-legged I CAN SPIN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

boy_brushing.jpg

This is mine!
    If you star on MTV cribs it a "bootaé wetta" but Bidet to the rest ov uz.
    Now with auto wash and available in all magor office furniture stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I sit in a cold, hard 4-legged round stool.

Sat in one of those Viking direct chairs. Promptly fell over backwards while stretching out. Ow.

Sometimes I have a cloth director's chari, but my ass is round enough without that.

Shinji, don't knock it till you've tried it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement