Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannibal Ox cd

Options
  • 19-05-2002 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

anyone know where i can get a Cannibal Ox cd. or any cd from those guys atoms family etc????

and i dont have a creditcard, so it kinda has to be a store in dublin!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Order it from Tower. Lota money though roughly €26+ for it, they may even slap on import fees aswell. There are probably other shops that will do it for you aswell.
    Why did you put this in the dance forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭fester

good idea... why didn't i think of that?
    thanks for the tip!
    Why did you put this in the dance forum?
    Well, theres not a lot of music sections... may-be i should have just left it in music/radio :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 socialretard

i have the can ox album and aesop rock's (much better album. hottest mc of the moment). did you see em play when they were over?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭fester

I didn't know of them back when they played here. Unfortunate, but what can you do?
    ...hope they play here again soon!

I presume it was a kick-ass gig! Where did they play?

The Cold Vein is better than Labor Days IMO.
    You are talking about Labor Days right?

• Advertisement

they are supposedly coming back, cos aes rock was meant to play too but he was out sick, but who knows if it's gunna happen. the gig was cool, not many folks showed up because there was another gig on that nite (masta ace i think it was, and he didn't even show up). it was a little short, but it's understandable cos aes's part of the show was missing.

yeah mak, i meant labor days....or the daylight ep as well (if you've heard it). more variety on it than the can ox album (up/mid/downtempo tracks where as the cold vein was pretty much downtempo the whole way). check out pocket full of nickel or no regrets and you'll see that aesop rock is a ****ing master

I have the Daylight EP and Labor Days. I just think it's easier to listen to the CanOx album.
    No doubting Aesop Rock though. He is the probably the best in the game at the moment.

def jux....i wouldn't call anything they do easy to listen to.

have you heard the new el-p yet? not too bad, but i miss the days of co flow.

Advertisement