Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Signal

Options
  • 16-05-2002 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I got a Pace 2500S3 Sky Digital Box from the UK yesterday and when I plugged everything in I got a message telling me there is No Signal. Box comes on fine but it ain't picking up any signal.
    I already have an Irish Grundig Digital box which is connected to Mini Dish with a Grundig Digital LNB and this works fine so there should be no problem with the signal/connections as I just swapped the boxes.
    Does anyone know if there is a compatibility problem with Grundig LNB/Pace Box or is there something else I should do?
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Genghis

Just re-check the cables and that you have the lead connected correctly to the box again. Do this while the box is plugged out, then re-try turning it on.

Unfortunately, my initial guess is that the box may be faulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

might it be possible the new box is set to look for a signal from a different satellite? Its possible! I dont think the sky box will pick up anything other than astra 28.8
    Your pace box is either set to the wrong Satellite and cant be changed OR you can change it in the menu.. 28.8 east is Sky Digital btw...

I could be wrong though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭bmg

your tuner is more than likely faulty. this is common with this model. repair will cost about 80-90 euro.

Advertisement