Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park

Options
  • 11-05-2002 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

I'm just wondering what has happened to South-Park , for the last 6 months I have been downloading an episode per week and they haven't uploaded anything in 3 weeks now

Anyone know whats up ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Hmmm, maybe they'd like you to buy the DVD's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Hmmm, maybe they'd like you to buy the DVD's? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

apparently theres no more new episodes till the start of july...

so take this chance to go back and relive some fond memories from the past:

"if you step outside the bus a big scary monster WILL eat you" (lets all go get some icecream!)
    "steve!" .. "gorak!" .. "steve!" .. "gorak!" (and the great ace of base songs)
    "and having never taken drugs i can safely say that they have nothing to offer" (fingerpaintins coool mmkay)
    "jesus ned are you jacking off?" .. "kinda" .. "for gods sake stop" .. "i cant" (well we would tour but we did hate that scott tenorman kid so much that we dont wanna)
    "hey lwanda, whys you eye all black n blue n ****" .. "man fat abbot my stepdad popped me in my eye" .. "stepdad? you need to off his ass.. snatch his ass in a bear trap and leave that mother****er swinging from a tree so high nobody finds him for days.. glock glock you know what im saying" (chores, do chores)

*hugs southpark cds* i love you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

one word for you:

TIMMMMMMEH!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

"Jesus Kyle you gotta get that sand outa your vagina it's making you cranky" I kept saying that to someone in work, but replaced Kyle's name with theirs and they hit me. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

aww, man! classic! what happened then? can you get fired for that sort of thing?

I just starting laughing at him. Nah I wasnt gonna get fired over it my boss is sound and he thought it was just as funny as I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

they kinda do batches of episodes - 6 or so at a time, 6 new ones due out sometime in july not too sure when. But they say in this season there's going to be 17 eps overall... so at least another 11 episodes on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The last episode shown here was "Kenny Dies" as far as I know (did they show "Butter's Very Own Episode"? If they did, I missed it.)

The first 6 episodes of season 6 have been shown in the States (over a month ago, too) so its only a matter of time before they reach here....

Yeah they showed the Butters episode which surprised me because I think they left out "The Entity" so I expected to leave out the butters one too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by Makaveli
    "Jesus Kyle you gotta get that sand outa your vagina it's making you cranky" I kept saying that to someone in work, but replaced Kyle's name with theirs and they hit me. :D

seems detective sandy vagina here might just have come up with an idea (again a quote i use myself way too regularly with ppl ;) )

ahh time for the russell crowe song:

*cough.. clears throat*

born in new zealand in 64..
    a hot headed actor named russell crowe,
    he loves to fight but he loves one thing more..
    FIGHTIN ROUND THE WORLD!
    he fights his directors and he fights his fans
    its a problem noone understands,
    if theres two things he likes its fighting and..
    FIGHTIN ROUND THE WORLD!
    making movies, making music and fightin round the world!

thank you thank you :)

Advertisement