Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffy and Angel last night

Options
  • 10-05-2002 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I thought Buffy was going downhill (BH90210 with stakes) but last night was an excellent episode. Intresting ending and the nerds where hilarious. :)

As for Angel! Aii! Not what I was expecting at all. :eek: Excellent episode. I was wondering though is that person Angel meets a senior partner? (most I can say without spoiling it).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Evil Spike!!!

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

ah feck, will they be repeated ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Buffy will be i think on sat or sun at about 6.. i missed it so will have to watch it.. saw the last half hour of Angel though.. freaky... Is he gone evil again or just nuts with wesly for taking his son?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

just nuts :)

I thouht the buff ep was ok........but it really was a........oh no we have lost ratings ep.....lets kill someone off kind of ep

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Buffy should be repeated on Saturday at 5pm, but i'm afraid the best bit will probably be drastically cut.

I'm so glad that i didn't spoil last nights episode on myself, i was very shocked :O

I don't think Angel is repeated on SKY at all though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Buffy was beginning to bore but excellent ending last night.

Angel seems to get better and better.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

no angel is not..
    hmm who got killed in buffy? no dont answer... ill find out on Sat if i bother watching it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ah feck, will they be repeated ?

i thought you hated buffy?

anyway, buffy was pretty cool alright, loved the way the blond nerd ****ed himself over hehe "this game to you slayer *thud*"

and angel was ****in BRILLIANT, I really didn't expect that bit at the end but it was a great ending

Well if people die in Buffy I'll watch. :)

I'd really like to watch Angel though.

Ah, heh, just thought of a way to watch it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

is it an "illegal" way?

you naughty boy

No, I'm going to go into a coma until TV Three screens it next year.

And yes I am a naughty boy, and you should know. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I like angle, because it must mroe of a story arch then buffy. Buffy every season theres some bad guy to kill and kick the ass of, boring to say the least. where as with angel you have the whole idea of building plot over several episodes with many climax's inbetween. Its really excellent viewing and if it wasnt for it id have given up on tv as a whole

Advertisement