Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rOS NA rUN

• 07-05-2002 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

Check out this cool new website..... For all of those ros na run fanatics..... Glad to see no time has been wasted making dodgy websites at this exam time....

http://www.rosnarun.tk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Honey Bunny

dcu students... tut tut.....

Is é Ros na rún an clár is fearr liom:D

Actually since they went on sky dig, I've been having a look-it's not bad:eek:
    mm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Originally posted by madman
    Is é Ros na rún an clár is fearr liom:D

Actually since they went on sky dig, I've been having a look-it's not bad:eek:
    mm
    It's actually quite scary for me as about half of the cast are from my little village (as it's where the set and all that is...) so it's somewhat disheartening to see one of my primary school teachers on TV! (Although, it seems, her personality hasn't improved... :rolleyes: )

Gadget ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DCUtv2002

ok so im trying my best to support dcu produce,
    but did you check out the ringtone on www.rosnarun.tk!
    i put it into my nokia today, and it sounds just like it...
    dum-diddy-dum-dum-dum-diddy-ddduuuummmmmmm.

any more ringtones T.G.Catter.

Plus Inspector Gadget why don't you get in touch with T.G. Catter to collaborate on a gossip page! now what's the irish for gossip...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

although the dancing "rossa" is very funny, its a bit over the top in a hyperactive type of way, nice poll by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Skippy

this program is complete crap. get sky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

glad to see some positive feedback from fellow boards.ie members, p45.net tore the site apart....:mad:

Coming soon to the website... fair city , glenroe, and bouli.... ringtones.... yes that's bouli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Best site i've possibly ever seen. that is all. I await the bouli ring tone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Originally posted by DCUtv2002
    Plus Inspector Gadget why don't you get in touch with T.G. Catter to collaborate on a gossip page! now what's the irish for gossip...........

Erm, I thougt you would have gathered that because it was that scary, well, I don't watch it. I'm informed that as part of one storyline, a neighbour of mine (a bordering-on-middle-aged man) was supposed to be "doing the deed" with the late-twenties daughter of another neighbour of mine - someone who, incidentally, is only a year or two older that the bloke's own real-life eldest child - as I know the people involved, the whole thing is, shall we say, impossible to take in or take seriously.

So I'm afraid that I'm absolutely no good to you - sorry...

Gadget

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Slimjim

Looks good, very impressed!
    p45.net tore the site apart

You have learned an important lesson. The majority of p45users, in my experience, are balding men approaching their mid-thirties whose wives don't love them anymore. This explains their negativity :D

Keep up the good work!

• Advertisement

interesting inspector gadget.... that gossip page is currently under construction.... p45.net members provided me with some gossip also....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Skippy

Im going to find the village where they film it and im going to destroy it .Fair city more trash, glenroe was like a half an hour in hell. good riddions poor biddy RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Half to say it is one of the best Soap Operas on the TV at the moment. But i am not into Soap Opera anyway.

the ring tone sounds like it towards the end.

Bouli bouli cur fear sneachta ban gus a chairde

bouli bouli

oh god the humanity

by the way bouli is a french cartoon.

You can get the fair city tone already it was on Fregus wedding.

gelroe i'd say you can get that too.
    this program is complete crap. get sky

Because Dreamteam is so good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

the ring tone is class!that programme not too bad actually , better than that glenroe crap used ta be anyway ......"well holy god "now that jus drove up the sales of shot guns all over ireland no doubt .

i read on http://www.rosnarun.tk that Roise is expecting a baby.

What I want to know is, will TG4 be buying one of those rubber pregnancy suits to put under her geansai mor?

Cos with RTE cutbacks it would be much cheaper to get her drunk at the Summer Programming Launch Party and get one of the electricians to knock her up.

On second thoughts, as a TV licence holder I think I should be allowed the honour...

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Slimjim

LOL :D

It'd certainly be one way to 'spark' up some interest in the show!

I'll get me coat...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

As ros na run will break for the summer the Producer like any good producers of any good Soap operas realise that in Soap opera land it only takes about 3 months to have a baby two weeks later the baby (or babog in this case) will be 2 and a half years old.

Well it's offical we are the first R'N'R fansite, We received an e-mail from the webmaster of the official ros na run website to inform us that WE ARE THE 1ST OFFICIAL ROS NA RUN FANSITE! The new ringtones that ye are all waiting for should be up by the weekend, and i can tell you they are flawless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

the kids...won't someone please think of the kids......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 FrostyThePeanut

was on the site but to be honest, rós na rún doesnt really float my boat. However my colleague here beside me was thinking on starting a petition for a rós na rún board----he's a bit simple:confused:

• Advertisement

The ros na run website has added those highly sought after ringtones:

www.rosnarun.tk

those ring tones kick ass!
    do they all work?
    i copied down the make and do one, god there's a blast from the past. sounds just like it, not sure about the end tho!!!
    like the picture of the toilet rolls!! --- where is mary fitzgerald now?
    will you really text message us the tunes if we email rosnarun@hotmail.com or is that a cruel trick to play on gullible gaeilgeoirs?:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

How about a cast list?

Advertisement