Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stupid science exams

Options
  • 07-05-2002 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

i'm beginning to hate spectroscopy!!!!
    anyone here do biochemistry?
    in ucd?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Not in ages- graduated hmmmm 4 years ago.
    Whats wrong with Spectroscopy anyway?
    Matching up all those little spikes......
    Bit boring?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ahh you should have chosen my subjects. Computers, Stats and Pass Maths. MMMM theat easy goodness....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Industrial Computing in Waterford IT had Maths

i hate maths...Gaussian Elemination and all that garbage

no maths in Dip in CIT, huzzah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Can't understand what you guys are complaining about!

I'm stuck doing, Fourier series/transforms, multi-variable calculus, critical points and spherical and cylindrical co-ords, solving laplacians and such!!! :(

But I agree Gaussian elimination by row reduction is a bitch! Hmm 5 pages on and that last term just won't disappear!

How're ppl doing in exams anyways, I haven't got a chance to come on in ages. Far too much stress, but have a nice 2 week break between exams now, iow 7 hard exams crammed into 2 weeks, and the 2 easy ones nicely spread out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

chemistry, biochemistry and industrial microbiology. thats what i js spent my year doing. will have to wit till my results come out before i know if i can do chem or biochem next year (hate micro, the lab classes r so boring).
    yeah i loved leaving cert maths, but i just gave up when i got to college, its rotten. i had to do a bit of computers in physics lastyear and i couldnt manage any of it, seamus!!! everyone says its mad easy and i dont see how!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement