Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tool video tonight.

Options
  • 06-05-2002 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

MTV2 at midnight shows the new tool video, parabola. They will be showing it for an hour straight and at 9pm every day this week afterwards.
    Given that parabola starts abruptly it means(i reckon) it is either a 9 minute video comprising parabol+parabola or a new beginning to parabola. Hopefully it is the former as the lead-in is one of the best parts of the album.

In anticipation of this ill ad in a poll to gauge the opinion of it

Did you like the new tool video? 5 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 5 votes
    Tool suck and so do their videos
    0% 0 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I liked it. I didn't see it on MTV2 tonight though, downloaded it in college last week - 101mb/10 minutes - Its weird but good in that unique tool way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

it's the coolest tool video yet.i'm wondering what their next video will be like?

Advertisement