Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

really funny add!

Options
  • 05-05-2002 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

I just saw that new fox's add for some new chocolate biscuit/bar thing they have and I thought the add was pure funny!! It starts off with these to fellas an there are like "What would the world be like without chocolate". Then it shows all of these women getting really mad and then rioting cuz they have no chocolate. Does anyone know the Add I'm talking about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

cant say ive seen that one, i like the carsberg one wiht jason mc ateer, or the smirnoff ice "u know sergio!!", lol:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oh yeah, that choc ad is hilarious :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hobbitkiller

i've seen that ad, it is really funny. i love the end of it where a woman swings an old upright vacuum cleaner like a club at her husband but the ad cuts out just before she hits him, reminiscent of American psycho.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

I like the one with the trucker who tries to bring Carlsberg export lager out of Denmark.Not if an elderly Dane has something to do with it:p ....................When she notices hes trying to bring out the sacred carlsberg she traps him in her cellar:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

The thing about that add is it's so true what would we do without chocolate. Just think of all the things we'd have to put up with.
    SCARY!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by de5p0i1er
    The thing about that add is it's so true what would we do without chocolate. Just think of all the things we'd have to put up with.
    SCARY!!!

Yeah that add is so true its scary but \i guess we'll just have to laugh at it for now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

i think the funniest ad's are some of the green energy festival.

the busker one "WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE "

or where he's in the pub bringing back drinks leaning into one guy.

or "I've been informed i'm on the guestlist"

CLASSICS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

has anyone seen the umbro ad where a guy is holding a bit of food over a small dog trying to get it to jump up and take it... then as soon as it jumps he volleys it into the top corner of a bus shelter in the background, I've only seen it in an email but its priceless :)

Advertisement