Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bb3

Options
  • 04-05-2002 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Big Brother 3 :D:D:D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/displayarticle.php?id=7270

Now that NTL have E4 I can watch it in the Rooms other than the one with Sky.

And to show how sad I am Last year I even Watched alot, Even when they were asleep:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Great for anyone who loves fly on the wall documentaries/shows.

Hmmm, sceptre doesn't

Watched a little of the first one but mostly found the people annoying.

I saw a programme about the royal family during the week (the one with Mrs Windsor, not the other one) - I didn't realise that in '69 or so they let a camera follow them around for a few weeks - the queen told a funny story about guerillas/gorillas (didn't realise she was good at self-deprecating humour). Not a recent phenomenon then.

I mean, Louis Theroux, come on. I like his daddy's travel books, but is anyone really that innocent/stupidly inane? That show where he went to see the dominatrices in action was actually quite funny, just not in the way he meant it.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Sounds like fun.

I hated BB1 - the housemates were so unbelievably boring.
    BB2 was so much better

hopefully BB3 will break up the usual summer void of watchable TV - even if it is just to make us laugh at dizzy hairdressers and boring brummies ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

I probably could care less... but that would require effort.

Advertisement