Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in Dublin for metal(clubs etc)

Options
  • 04-05-2002 12:10am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I did this before,before there was a rock /metal forum and heres the question.Where do ya all drink-if yer like me you`ll be one of those people who wont go near a dance/techno club even if you were dragged in.I drink in fibbers(the aquarium) most Saturdays-is there any where else which has a metal theme to its music???
    12 years in Fibbers and still drinking there--Jesus starting to feel old at this stage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I don't actualy like Fibbers.

Hmm...
    There is Bruxelles, but that's pretty much along the same lines.

Place I go to whenever I'm in Dublin on a Saturday night is Dominion. It's a goth club, very good too I might add.
    In the Cellar Bar of Frazers.
    On O Connell Street, just before the turn off for Fibbers.

Probably not what you're looking for at all, but that's really the only place I'd touch.
    Unless it was a weekday a gig was on.
    Then I'd probably go off somewhere else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

bruxelles has great music, but no headbanging room!

i started last time i was down there and two bitches started givin me **** about it

grrr
    ;P)

Advertisement