Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons not dead? Going to live on after all!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Thank god for that.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by jonno
    YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Thank god for that.

Seconded!

Long live The Simpsons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

how do you spell euthanasia? dont get me wrong the simpsons its my favourite show but it just has nothing left up its sleeve. its just now full of obscure and surreal referances to things most of us dont get on this side of teh atlantic. it is simply not as good as it once was.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Yay :) I still like it.
    I mean, come on, watch else is there. VIP? Scrubs? Alias? Can't stand those shows :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Actually i like Alias

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Nooo Saruman say it ain't so! ;)
    It's the better of the three. Still don't like watching it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

Simpson's still have their moments these days. maybe not as good as d old days, but still funny, never the less!

what's yer favourite episode ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Maybe they should introduce a new character and call him Timothy or Seamus.

Or travel around the world in 80 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Scrub's is good.

G'wan teh Simpsons!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i like scrubs!

Whats wrong with scrubs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Hmm, yeah, I watch Scrubs myself and find it to be pretty good, I don't see what people's problem with it is? Admittedly some of the episodes are a lot funnier than others, but I'd still make an effort to catch it every week, usually on both Sky One and Network 2.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Personally, I think Scrubs has its moments - but is extremely watchable for a US sitcom (normally avoided by me like the bubonic plague)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I'll still watch the new episodes but maybe it is time they pulled the plug.
    As for Scrubs. I really like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Headcase

my favourite episode was the one where there was a Homer Simpson in a tv programme. it was my favourite episode because of a scene in Moes where Homer flicked the scarf and it got caught in the ceiling fan :p:p . my favourite scene of all time from The Simpsons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

I really think they should stop making anymore Simpsons. The old ones are class, but the new ones are sh*t. REALLY sh*t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

scrubs is a very funny show, unlike XIT Poll, which is crap [he shoulda stayed wit Blizzard of Odd]

The Simpsons are a tradition, as much as Ann Doyle is of RTE News, and shes doesnt look to be dieing anytime soon.

odd comparison, yes, but The Simpsons deserve to stay on for as long as possible...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Thats great that its not ending, cuz its one of the best shows and defenitly the funny cartton on the box.
    Vive Le Simpsons!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Thank god I don't think I could live without it.

Favorite line:

"Thank you doctor."

"Oh I'm not a doctor."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

It is lossing its edge a bit but its not dead just yet it will pick up again it happens to shows after a few years were lucky it lasted for this long (10 Years).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

yeah but when you look at the older episodes, there is always some reference which you didnt spot the first time which makes it all the worthwhile to watch it again.
    On the other hand south park has actually become funny again,
    like the episode with all the rich black ppl moving to town and butters gay dad, it has some competition for best cartoon at last.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

It's ****. They should kill it. That episode today was little better than some ****ty cheap assed slapstick cartoon from the 50s. No subtlety, poise, wit or grace anymore.
    New south park is good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by Headcase

anything with pink floyd references :)

the hippy (lets go on a freakout!) episode, homers missionary episode, little lisas recycling plant episode, the hullapolooza episode.. etc. etc. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

I think southpark just RULES!
    Did anyone see the one with Osama Bin Laden in it?!
    Fukin best cartoon ive ever seen,or the one with the Blanetologists and Jesus and the Super Best Friends!?
    Fukin excellent! The social commentary(what a horrible phraze wasnt me k!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Vivi

Ya South Park = teh funny!!!
    And the simpsons, i used love it but i dont find it as funny as i use to!! Its still good but if scrubs or something was on at the same time i wouldnt think twice. :D

Advertisement