Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Unmissable' Programmes on the box

Options
  • 02-05-2002 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

At the moment I am addicted to '24' on Network 2 on Tuesday nights @ 10"30.
    I also think that 'teachers' on channel 4 on wednesdays @ 10 is excellent.
    Am I missing anything else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

That gardening one with the woman that dosnt wear a bra ... brutal programme but funny to see her bounce around uncontrolably for 25min .... :D:D:p:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

yea,, i hear that!??!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

'24' is a great show. Unfortunately i missed it last tuesday, don't suppose you could tell me what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,511 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Hi AcidFlash: Try one of the '24' episode guides..

e.g. Lookie Here
    or here:

Don't read ahead though, you'll spoil it for yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭prenton

Originally posted by Krusty_Clown
    Hi AcidFlash: Try one of the '24' episode guides..

e.g. Lookie Here
    or here:

Don't read ahead though, you'll spoil it for yourself!

Must resisit.... too much temptation. Hide those link Krusty. Seriously though best show on TV for years, really is the highlight of the TV week. Theres been what 6 episodes so far and each has been full of tension and suspense, surely they can't keep it going for another 18 episodes. Really hope it doesn't have a shíte ending after all this. By the way Network 2 are showing 2 episodes of 24 back to back this Tuesday starting at 9:30.

Cheers
    prenton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

24 and also The West Wing. Great Sunday night viewing.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Alias - Wednesdays @ 9pm on Sky One

followed by Teachers on C4 at 10 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

The Practice, 24, ER, Monday Night Comedy.

CSI is quite good as is OZ on tg4.

Never got into the West Wing or the sapranoes but they look like shows that you would never miss if you had got into them from the start.

24 is just one of the best shows on the TV at the moment and N2 get a head of BBC 2 on tuesday night because of snooker or something.

I keep watch 24 and keep saying the next episode wont be as good but it always proves me wrong. Next series of 24 will be set the next day. Wonderful idea for a show, well done to everyone involve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Originally posted by bucks73
    24 and also The West Wing. Great Sunday night viewing.

So very very true. Oz on a Monday night is fantastic too..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Bugs on Bravo, Crystal Maze on Challenge TV, Scrapheap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

teachers
    oz
    sopranos
    west wing
    ER

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by Sico
    Bugs on Bravo, Crystal Maze on Challenge TV, Scrapheap.

Yeah Bugs is deadly, i love it. I watched ieveryday duriing my easter hols! Crystal maze is alright but i think he quy who hosts it is a bit of a tosser. Scrap heap challenge is cool too. One of the best ones was when they made big mad artillery guns! that was cool! Another programme thats pure funny is that 70's show. I think its brilliant!! sooo funny! also how could u leave out the simpsons!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I'd agree with Pugwall, 24 and Teachers are the only two "must-see" things on the TV these days. There is plenty of other stuff that I watch most weeks but nothing else I'd make a serious effort to be in the house for and not miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

24. Except that due to the glories of broadband, I've been watching it on SVCD quality copies from the USA, which are nicer quality than television, have no ad breaks... Oh, and I'm up to 9pm, which is nice! My god this show rocks...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I really liked Bugs too..... pity they only made 40 episodes (which Bravo keep showing over and over and over again!)

The only 'must see' TV for me these days is Scrubs. Easily the funniest thing on the box......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 irelandforever

The only 'must see' TV for me these days is Scrubs. Easily the funniest thing on the box......

are you serious? i was forced into watching it once and it is only muck

the best shows on tv are the sopranoes and the simpsons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

IMO theres alot fewer unmissable programmes on nowdays then a few years back.Theres few you would deliberately stay in to see or make sure you taped if you were out.But The Simspons and the Sopranos,along with the best sitcom ever,Only Fools and Horses,are the three that i always make sure to watch or tape.

A few years ago when id go out id make sure to have 4 or 5 shows taped.Nowadays Father Ted and the sopranos are the only things that make it onto the list.Show how brutal tv has got considering one of the programmes is 4-7 years old now. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Theres nearly no new tv talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Originally posted by TmB

have to agree with this. I think its brillant, and the sarcasm of the doctor the guy looks up to is off this world ya gotta respect that, his grin is freaky but just makes ya laugh more. Always something good in it, in the funny cos its true way, like the 24hr kiss rule thingy before becoming friends :D ya'll know what i mean if ya seen it.

Smallsville okay but last few haven't been great.

Love watching Red Dwarf its on Net 2 late some nights.

Also find my self watchin StarGate SG1, ahhhh MacGuyver, you'll never die...

Advertisement