Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I HAVE GLOWARE!!!!!

• 24-02-2000 12:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

well done, you are indeed the Ultimate Glondoor..

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 UltimateGlondoor

I'm hip, I'm with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

all hail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Glondoor

That's crap...he's not Glondoor!!!! I'm willing to wager that he doesn't even know what Gloware means. You might even say that he is a cheap imitation...like the a-team. Anyone remember "Glondoor Will Survive" months ago....THAT WAS ME!!! THIS GUY IS AN IMPOSTER!!! BURN!!!!
    that is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 glondoor will survive

Well, well look at this.....I registered as glondoor will survive months ago. Ultimate Glondoor is just a cheap imitation. The fact of the matter is that glondoor(moi) is so great that I don't need to lower myself to calling myself Ultimateanything. Frankly, I feel it's conveyed very well in the raw energy of "Glondoor".
    i rule

[This message has been edited by glondoor will survive (edited 24-02-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gloware

Well....here i am again. Apparently "Ultimate Glondoor" does not have gloware because he's no where to be seen. SHAME....SHAME ON THY

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 UltimateGlondoor

I'm still here and I have the power of gloware!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rory Donegan

I agree that Gloware, Glondoor and glondoor will survive are the true rulers of the land of the shadowed eye. Ultimate

i rule

[This message has been edited by Rory Donegan (edited 25-02-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Rory Donegan (edited 25-02-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I AM AMP!!! HEAR ME ROAR!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mr Glondoor

I am the one and only Glondoor and I have all GLOWARE.
    <The leper monkeys are closing in and their stench is growing worse!!>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

In light of the recent evidence brought to bear in this thread I withdraw my earlier statement regarding Ultimate Glondoors ultimateness.

Thank you, you may scream now

[This message has been edited by amp (edited 26-02-2000).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement