Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz

Options
  • 30-04-2002 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

Does anybody watch it? It's on TG4 on a Monday night usually around 11pm. I think it's cool, one of the few programs I actually make sure to watch every week.
    I dont know of anybody else that watches it though. Fair play to TG4 for showing it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

it aint bad, but its got a bit of a wierd-ness about it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Yeah I've seen it. I'm not exactly thrilled with it. So it has gritty realism? I have to deal with enough of that in my realistic life.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Yeah I've seen it. I'm not exactly thrilled with it. So it has gritty realism? I have to deal with enough of that in my realistic life

Its nice to see the prison community have access to the Internet and TG4.

Good Show, only started to watch awhile ago, one of the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

lol, where would our prison system be without TG4!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

used to be on channel 4 late night every thursday
    caught the first 2 seasons i think
    one of my fav shows
    shame they dont show any new eposides over here anymore
    allthough there's a dvd boxset of the first season

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Flemmish Flame

I love the show.... fair play to TG4. What I like about Oz that it is in some ways marcabre and dark in otherways they show the emotions of some of the prisoners:

favorite character:
    Adebisi and the man in the wheel chair !

Advertisement