Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Angel

Options
  • 29-04-2002 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

could someone please tell me what happened tonight. i missed it because of the Arsenal match

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I watched about 20 mins of it and im not a fan but ill tell you what i saw. Some dude called sketchy (i think) got chased and captured by the NSA over some photos he took of a mutant, but they didnt come out so he got away with it. The dark angel bitch went into some school were there were people in facepaint and got captured by them, she was supposed to die from some poison or something but she pretended to be sick so they opened the cage and got a bit of a hiding from some kid who could throw her around with his mind, so she whipped of her top and flashed her goodies and the kid looked all amazed so she hopped him and knocked the ****e out of him.
    Then she grabbed some sick kid and legged it as his da ran after her shooting, then that dude with the glasses arrived with the cops and ran over the Da. then i turned it off cause it killed so many braincells i forgot what school i went too.

bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I watched it all, thats basically what happened.. if you have been following the story that has been dragging on a bit its now starting to make some sense!! Im not sure what these new people are.. a new race or species like was in "Prey" or some strange cult that develop strange powers (that one is stupid) anyway as far as i can make out from last night... this thing they infect themselves with is some kind of virus, they are breeding themselves to have antibodies.. Max was the only one to have them in her DNA at mantacorps.. an experiment etc.. and they plan to release it to wipe out mankind i would imagine.. could be wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

Jazuz that 1 is FINE! she has lovely BJ lips(meaning Big Juju of course)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

thanks for that lads. and yes she does have lovely Big Juju lips:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Would that show have an audience if "she" wasn't in it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

No because there would not be a show in that case...

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

yea i hear that!!!! she is so fit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Yup she sure is fine. I've been watching it now for a good while. I watch it every monday(and wednesday when it used to be on network 2). I starting to get kind of weird now, not like it used to be in the start.

Advertisement