Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Check out: The Mushroom River Band

• 29-04-2002 12:38pm

I went to see The Mushroom River Band last week and was well impressed so I thought I'd mention.

They are a good aul decent Stoner Rock 'n' Roll Band with skillz 'n' weed drippin out ther a$$.

Checkout the web site http://www.stonerrock.com/mushroom/ or d/l some of there more shakin tunes from there newest album (which I bought yesterday :D) Music For The World Beyond.

Incidentally, at the concert, I only had half the price of the T-Shirt and as I was about to turn away some random Stoned Biker Dude ran over, told me I needed this T-Shirt and pitched in half of the money so I could get it. How cool is that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭immort4l

Heh , well if it isn't psIRE ? Did you recover from your trip in our fair land?I was talkin to Niall basquell btw he says 'lo.

That mushroom river band .... bit mad if you ask me.

Advertisement