Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy

Options
  • 28-04-2002 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

"Hey, if I saw myself in clothes like those I'd have to kick my own ass"

Hilarious stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

****, sorry everyone. Created this by accident as a result of being a complete newbie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

careful gilmore i eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast !.......you eat pieces of sh*i for breakfast ? no !ahahahahahahah aw that was brilliant , absolutely brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

"You just made a fatal mistake Mr Candyass"

It is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

man i love happy gilmore it rocked!!!!
    just tap it in,,,,tapp it in,,, tap tap tap it in!!!!!

i l give you a warm glass of shut the hell up , that was so funny ,ahaahhah , this is hand made quality sh*t , were talking , aw sweet !

• Advertisement

although he stopprd to a low level with little nikky!!!

that is so true there banbutcher , i didnt think much of that film alrite , but everytime i see happy gilmore , i forget how crap little nikky and billy madison were .

you know it!! i mean his dream scene with those little people(i think they were umpa loompas) was too funny!!

oh yeah that was briliiant . an what about that meesta meesta lady "get me out of here "aw sweet she was brilliant .

Advertisement